Whats for breakfast?

I am going to have to start having breakfast-trying to find the time for something healthy is my problem. I have gotten into the habit of going without rather than eating something unhealthy! doesn't make sense i know.

YUK - deleted this as tried it and it was horrible.

Last edited:
sounds intriguing! would have thought plain cottage cheese better? do you syn the Apple?
Just remembered this breakfast recipe...wondering whether to try it tomorrow using cottage cheese with black pepper, or just to wait and have it later in the week when I've bought plain cottage cheese...

Apple and Cottage Cheese Bake (Serves 2)
2 chopped apples
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2 eggs, beaten
2 HEx B's of porridge oats
1/4 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. nutmeg
1/4 cup sweetener

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mixed eggs with cottage cheese, oatmeal, eggs, sweetener and apples. Put mixture in a small pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done. Serve warm or cold.

I had a banana for breakfast today as had not started my healthy eating plan until this evening when a lovely lady named Kelsey introduced me to the site

I'm thinking Finn Crisp with Philli Light along with Grapes and a Banana tomorrow!

Either oats so simple sachet, ( original), skimmed milk and a banana or mueller light and a banana - depends how much time I have when I get to work - sat on tram at minute :-/

Fat free natural yogurt and grapefruit!!

sounds intriguing! would have thought plain cottage cheese better? do you syn the Apple?

Yes - but need to weigh the apple to do this (but dangerous saying an 'average' apple as can be such different sizes). It usually only works out about 3 syns ( for a large yummy portion) or can use a HExB if on a Green Day and don't need it for later.

I'm going to have a muller light before I do the shred, then a bacon and egg roll afterwards (hex B) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 slices of Hovis wholemeal bread (HEXB), 2 LM red onion and rosemary sausages, hazelnut coffee :) and an apple

I accidentally picked up the ML cheesecake style multipack, they're not free foods but they're nice. Magic porridge made with lemon cheesecake ML with raspberries. Tasty!

I was ravenous so have had a banana, tangerine, omelette with ham, cheese and onion, some beans and a cup of tea! Wow thats a lot! Loved it though!

Two eggs scrambled, bacon, tomatoes with a slice of wholemeal toast and a large cup of coffee :D

Back