Whats for breakfast?

I got up around an hour ago, did 45 mins of yoga/boxing and gulped down water. Just had a coffee, now about to shower and get ready for my day. Not one for breakfast may have a banana just to kick start!

I'm out all day visiting family its hard to stick to it when you're offered coffee and cake. #determined

3 dark eye ryvita and hummous...then 2 sweet hummous with jam...used both hexb's and some syns. Crap brekkie I know but I'm at work and I'm full of cold, i don't think my brain was working at all when I packed all my food up :(

Usually uea either fruit and yog with 2 sweet ryvitas and jam, or a vegan cooked breakfast :)

Sex day? Lol. That sounds fun ha ha x

I want one of those! ;)

Breakfast is sultana bran, yogurt and golden syrup for me - I really should mix it up a bit but it's my favourite brekkie! ;)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130106_123417.png
    ForumRunner_20130106_123417.png
    685.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Cheese and marmite on toast and a Milky coffee

3 eggs scrambled, baked beans and 2 LM red onion and rosemary sausages :) thinking I must cut down on the amount of eggs I eat!

Dougal1983 said:
3 eggs scrambled, baked beans and 2 LM red onion and rosemary sausages :) thinking I must cut down on the amount of eggs I eat!

I used to think this but after reading up on it there is no reason to apparently. It has no effect of cholesterol!? Which was my concern x

I used to think this but after reading up on it there is no reason to apparently. It has no effect of cholesterol!? Which was my concern x
I'm thinking about the bloating effect lol. I think the eggs are binding me up, making me very bloated. My stomach is huge, yet I've been super strict all week x

Back