Whats for breakfast?

I had some mango chunks, 2x sweet ryvita with jam and some paracetamol, LOL.

Was going to have mrs w' s choccy button porridge, but opted for bubble and squeak, 2 eggs and a crumpet sprayed with frylight!
Was so hungry this morning !

Attachments

• image-964928633.jpg
    image-964928633.jpg
    604.4 KB · Views: 119
Finn Crisps with Philli Light and Smoked Salmon :)

Not had magic pancakes at all this winter... might have to do them soon. I really like them but could never get them to actually form pancakes lol.

today I had fruit and yogurt

Blueberries, blackberries and a banana!

Keep meaning to try these magic porridge pancakes! Will set a reminder to pop these in the fridge tonight!

On ww simply filling I believe they are, well they are on the list I have anyway !

I've seen crumpets are between 3 to 5 syns depending on which brand. They are not classed as a healthy extra so they go off the rule of 1 syn to every 20 calories. :)

Im restarting sw after beeing off plan for nearly 18 months. I usually have oat so simple made with water and some fruit for brekkie as i don't really like breakfast. can anyone tell me if oat so simple is still a hex b as it was when i was doing the plan last;)

Last edited:
I've seen crumpets are between 3 to 5 syns depending on which brand. They are not classed as a healthy extra so they go off the rule of 1 syn to every 20 calories. :)
Damn was hoping they were free :p

Back