Whats for breakfast?

2 ryvita fruit crunch and 2 clementines

Blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes with a Muller Light cherry

Im restarting sw after beeing off plan for nearly 18 months. I usually have oat so simple made with water and some fruit for brekkie as i don't really like breakfast. can anyone tell me if oat so simple is still a hex b as it was when i was doing the plan last;)

No you cannot have oat so simple has an HEXB anymore as the packet size is to small at about 27g. what you need to by porridge oats and have 35g now. Its in the new book sorry

No there not allowed now as the portion is to small at 27g. You can have 35g of any porridge oats.

Its all in the new book

But surely it's better to have not enough than too much? I bought a big box of Scotts oats yesterday and struggled last night trying to get exactly the right amount of oats in each portion in sandwich bags - made a right mess! Almost wished I had bought the packets instead. The packets have always been too small for a full HexB

But surely it's better to have not enough than too much? I bought a big box of Scotts oats yesterday and struggled last night trying to get exactly the right amount of oats in each portion in sandwich bags - made a right mess! Almost wished I had bought the packets instead. The packets have always been too small for a full HexB

Yes i understand that but im just going by what i was told in class and whats in the new book. it must be to do with the fibre? as they want you to have certain amount. I think you have the right idea about buying a box and making bags up, it can be messy but probably works out alot cheaper to.

The weird thing is i never knew that golden syrup ones had to be synned until i came on here and i had them nearly every day until i was at target except for the last few weeks haha! so it just shows.

I also asked about having a ryvita or 2 with em like a combo to make the difference up and my C said that i could do that because im on maintenance but if you are still loosing you need to stick to what it says in the book.

I always weigh mine out in a bowl (i have flahavans organic porridge now as its the lowest in fat) as i have it but then again i have 60g as im on maintain.

And im gutted as i have loads in the cupboard that i was taking for SOTW and i cant really take them now lol.

Mine is a weird one. I had curried cauliflower soup and it was delicious lol !!!

Carrot Sticks, multigrain ryvita and light philli!

Back