Whats for breakfast?

That is the smallest cutest banana I have EVER seen!!x

Lol!!! I thought exactly the same when I saw them in the shop. My Hubby said they are pointless but I don't agree with him lol!!!

EA6E4297-393D-49FF-8C05-D9707E9307E2-21037-000014F2AFA0AB0C.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww...!! So fresh and healthy looking!!

Thanks Hun I needed something really healthy today as yesterday I couldn't eat much with my stomach ulcer aggravating me again xxx

Ouch!! Hope your feeling better!! Xx

I'm getting there Hun, I've posted pics on my SW food diary of my tummy when I first got it and up to now and it's starting to look alot better thank god just wish the aches and pains would go away every time I eat xxx

But that's like two mouthfuls!! Hehe normally they advertise them as "kiddy" bananas but still, just epically cute :)

They are great :) xxx

3 rashers of bacon all fat removed, 2 eggs scrambled, melted cheese and tomato. Red day - 1 h/e A :)

RED Day : Rasher bacon, BGTY Cumberland sausage, egg, mushrooms and slice wholemeal toast - it was very tasty! :D

Lol!!! I thought exactly the same when I saw them in the shop. My Hubby said they are pointless but I don't agree with him lol!!!

EA6E4297-393D-49FF-8C05-D9707E9307E2-21037-000014F2AFA0AB0C.jpg

All hubby's are the same x

A super-special person on here (you will know who you are!;)) has introduced me to breakfast rice. Mullerlight with hot, cooked pudding rice stirred in. Yummy!

I cook a lot of rice up, freeze it, (or can keep in fridge), it then take out a bit at a time, & defrost, then reheat (til very very very hot!!!) in microwave, then stir into yoghurt. Can add fruit if you wish. Scrummy!

Hi this sounds great, do you cook your pudding rice with water? thanks C xx

Im not sure lol. Cooked on outside but very eggy in the middle. Do u put in cases or just into bun tray? Im just not sure lol. Ill have another one here to check ha ha xx

I put mine into cases, looked amazing when I took them out of the oven then they deflated and were too eggy as well! Nevermind, guess a one syn muffin is too good to be true haha xx

I put mine into cases, looked amazing when I took them out of the oven then they deflated and were too eggy as well! Nevermind, guess a one syn muffin is too good to be true haha xx

Lol, awk well. Was worth a try. Might be better doing a more quiche style muffin without the yog and weetabix and add some bacon and cheese instead and syn the cheese. Sounds nicer than it would prob taste lol x

Tomorrow I am planning in a big tub of pineapple and fat free natural yoghurt.

Coco shreddies and milk when I get to work this morning - my new fave!! X

Back