Whats for breakfast?

So is MFP pretty accurate on maintenance calories? Because I'm struggling with the working out/ having the right amount of kcals, I'm following SW but trying to keep check on calories too :)

Yes it defo helps me alot and ive only been on there a few weeks. Its defo worth a try, i need to eat between 3500-4000 cals a day to maintain my weight. What it tells me on there is about 2400 (minus exercise) cals a day but i do actually have to go over by about 500-1000 cals a day as my metabolism is that fast now its crazy. It does take into account all your exercise when you input in to, i love it.

For brekkie ive have mullerlight vanilla with chopped banana's

Yes it defo helps me alot and ive only been on there a few weeks. Its defo worth a try, i need to eat between 3500-4000 cals a day to maintain my weight. What it tells me on there is about 2400 (minus exercise) cals a day but i do actually have to go over by about 500-1000 cals a day as my metabolism is that fast now its crazy. It does take into account all your exercise when you input in to, i love it.

Thanks, yeah I've been using it on/off & I'm set at 1500 kcals for a 1lb loss a week and then 2010 kcals once I'm at target and trying to maintain :) I try to use up all the kcals it recommends but I've found I've been eating far to little on SW (if I were to take calories in to consideration) which is why I've been using the app alongside.

Orange, apple and grapes this morning :)

Back