Whats for breakfast?

Just a question does the Chinese supermarket sell Silken firm tofu? I would like to make the cheesecake from this months magazine but not sure where I would get that tofu from for it?

I'm sure they sell some sort of silken tofu in asda :)

Am thinking a nice big greasy fry up would do the trick this morning! SW of course lol :) bacon, LM red onion and rosemary sausages, beans, eggs and tomatoes. Nom nom!
Have just snacked on some pineapple :)

200g of raspberries and a muller light cherry yoghurt

I've had eggy toast with my hexb sprinkled with mixed spice, and 1syn of honey, sliced bananas, and blueberries and raspberries yum yum x

Am thinking a nice big greasy fry up would do the trick this morning! SW of course lol :) bacon, LM red onion and rosemary sausages, beans, eggs and tomatoes. Nom nom!
Have just snacked on some pineapple :)
Yum yum

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    932.5 KB · Views: 130
Am fancying all bran crunch and banana and yoghurt which seems a bit simple for a Sunday morning though!

I thought the same, just had wheetabix made with boiling water, yogurt and berries but its what I really fancied

I thought the same, just had wheetabix made with boiling water, yogurt and berries but its what I really fancied

Im feeling exactly the same!! Have just discovered coco shreddies and really fancy some of those with milk and some fruit after!! I had a "fry" up type thing yesterday and not really in the mood today!! Which is strange for a sunday!! X

Syn-free pancakes, smoked bacon and 2 syns of maple syrup ! Love weekends ! X

Attachments

• image-385191091.jpg
    image-385191091.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 112
Back