Whats for breakfast?

Hi can i ask where you buy the dietary specials ciabattas from, they are a HE b aren't they? Have looked but cannot see them.

You get them in asda! They are with the free from foods. The gluten free section. And yes they are a he b. New favourite of mine copied or rather stolen from minky i think lol x

You get them in asda! They are with the free from foods. The gluten free section. And yes they are a he b. New favourite of mine copied or rather stolen from minky i think lol x

:D they are great aren't they?

They are also in tesco in the same sort of section pastagirl mentioned, which I think is pretty much always near the eggs xx

:D they are great aren't they?

They are also in tesco in the same sort of section pastagirl mentioned, which I think is pretty much always near the eggs xx

Yes they r Fab! I think im really having white bread when i eat them! Am loving loads of hexs at the minute. Ryvita fruit crunch, ww petit pains, ciabatta and alpen lights! So hard to choose which one every day lol x

Thanks for the help, just popped over to asda and picked some up.

Apple, muller light and an Alpen light (one of my HEXB) with coffee.

Porridge and a banana

Back