Whats for breakfast?

Just a ML and a coffee for me- its technically WI tonight but I've got my interview instead so I was totally confused as to what to eat. I can't get my head out of the "its Wednesday so I eat less mode" lol

2 slices pre cut tiger bread as toast, ham, 2 boiled eggs, worth the syns for the bread as i don't eat bread and haven't got any crispbread lol

Weetabox Fruit & Fibre with Skimmed Milk, do you think I can count as a HexB? Not listed but Kellogg's Frui & Fibre is?

Danni86 said:
Weetabox Fruit & Fibre with Skimmed Milk, do you think I can count as a HexB? Not listed but Kellogg's Frui & Fibre is?

Yeah, as long as its measured the same it's fine - the book sayes you can swap branded for supermarket own brand, so, brand for brand would be OK too

*****. This swap is OK for cereals only *****

Yeah, as long as its measured the same it's fine - the book sayes you can swap branded for supermarket own brand, so, brand for brand would be OK too

*****. This swap is OK for cereals only *****

I'm having an apple, a kiwi fruit and some grapes for breakfast this morning :)

300g pineapple and a pink lady apple.

boring fruit and yogurt.... well it was nice but I need to find something else to have for a while as I'm getting a little bit bored now

My favourite breakfast if I have the time is: 1x wholemeal pitta (HEB) cut open, spread on some Philli light (HEA) then fill with bacon and mushrooms! You got a yummy syn free bacon sarnie!

If im on the go I love having Ryvita (HEB) spread on some Philli light (HEA) and top with some marmite! (Marmite and cream cheese together on hot crumpets is the best if I'm going to have a treat!)

Another great topping for your ryvita is to hard boil some eggs, then mix in a bowl with a tbspoon of light mayo and lots of black pepper - 2 syns and you've got yummy home made egg mayo

xx

My favourite breakfast if I have the time is: 1x wholemeal pitta (HEB) cut open, spread on some Philli light (HEA) then fill with bacon and mushrooms! You got a yummy syn free bacon sarnie!

If im on the go I love having Ryvita (HEB) spread on some Philli light (HEA) and top with some marmite! (Marmite and cream cheese together on hot crumpets is the best if I'm going to have a treat!)

Another great topping for your ryvita is to hard boil some eggs, then mix in a bowl with a tbspoon of light mayo and lots of black pepper - 2 syns and you've got yummy home made egg mayo

xx

I thought pitta breads were not a heb any more?

Xx

I thought pitta breads were not a heb any more?

Xx

They're not anymore. But for those of us that have used them regularly as HEX B and still continued to lose it seems reasonable to keep using them at our own risk. The ingredients hasn't changed in them, So not really sure why SW have removed them. If I was a new starter I wouldn't use them but as an oldie I'd carry on x

35g of coco shreddies (HEX B) with some milk from my HEX A allowance. Think I'm gonna have to have quite a few brews tonight - never measured my milk and cereal before (eek how bad is that!) wish I could have more of the cereal and less of the milk!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pineapple, apple, kiwi and yogurt, couldn't enjoy it as my wisdom tooth is really hurting :( hoping it settles down later as I want to enjoy my food I have planned

Back