Whats for breakfast?

Weetabix with Skimmed Milk & a Banana

Don't feel hungry so muller yog

Bacon sandwich! And I'm so hungry still, I'm about to make some rice pudding!

i'm making a full cooked breakfast with tesco light choices sausages (2 for 1 syn) bacon, beans, eggs, plum tomatoes and mushrooms.
hungry now so might have some fruit salad and yog until my OH gets his backside outta bed! lol

i'm making a full cooked breakfast with tesco light choices sausages (2 for 1 syn) bacon, beans, eggs, plum tomatoes and mushrooms.
hungry now so might have some fruit salad and yog until my OH gets his backside outta bed! lol
You should just tell him if he doesn't get out of bed anytime soon, you're eating his share as well!! It works with my hubby, I've never seen him get out bed so quickly haha!

Bacon sandwich! And I'm so hungry still, I'm about to make some rice pudding!
And wow it was tasty!
Kept it completely Syn free today- 300ml of my HEXA allowance, sweetener and loads of fresh fruit :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 89
You should just tell him if he doesn't get out of bed anytime soon, you're eating his share as well!! It works with my hubby, I've never seen him get out bed so quickly haha!

he's up...but his is still sitting on a plate looking all delicious. we're not really talking but i made it anyway...i've had mine and it was yummy. had some fruit salad before it to make up my superfree :D

Choc orange shreddies and a banana :)

Hovis seed sensations bread toasted with chopped up boiled egg mixed with black pepper and laughing cow cheese triangles and then spread on the toast :) x

:)

I had strawberries, grapes and blueberries with a ML yogurt over the top :)

Back