Whats for breakfast?

Magic porridge and a banana for me today :D

More like brunch today as ate later....sausages, bacon, scrambled egg, ciabatta, ketchup, mushrooms & tomatoes

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

35g fibre flakes (HexB1), 35g muesli (HexB2), 150ml lactofree milk (half HexA1) & nearly half a melon -I'm pregnant so get 2 of each Hex :)

Has that changed then? It use to be no changes in pregnancy but extra healthy extras when breastfeeding n i took full advantage of those lol

Has that changed then? It use to be no changes in pregnancy but extra healthy extras when breastfeeding n i took full advantage of those lol

I got the latest booklet from my consultant which said 2 of each hex as baby needs it. Most days I don't manage them all - I never have 2 A's cause I'm lactose intolerant but occasionally I'll use both B's.

Brilliant for u but i feel robbed lol i tended to have more B choices too n well done sticking to it whilst pregnant cos it blooming hard ;-) x

I got the latest booklet from my consultant which said 2 of each hex as baby needs it. Most days I don't manage them all - I never have 2 A's cause I'm lactose intolerant but occasionally I'll use both B's.

Out of interest does the booklet mention the green plan at all? I'm assuming its the same and you have two HEX (which is what you get anyway...) x

Brilliant for u but i feel robbed lol i tended to have more B choices too n well done sticking to it whilst pregnant cos it blooming hard ;-) x

Thanks,can't say I've been 100% 24/7 but I usually just fall off a bit on weigh in night for a treat then back on plan x

Out of interest does the booklet mention the green plan at all? I'm assuming its the same and you have two HEX (which is what you get anyway...) x

No I just checked it there. They recommend EE only as you need a variety of food for the baby. I would think green would be fine as long as your having lots of fruit & veg xo

2 choc Weetabix (HEXB + 2 Syns) with whole milk (HEXA) and a choc orange HiFi bar (HEXB) as well!

Weetabix Fruit & Fibre with Skimmed Milk, followed by an Apple.

2 lm sausages and scrambled eggs, followed by an apple and green tea, filling!

Attachments

• image-3642314833.jpg
    image-3642314833.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 56
Back