Whats for breakfast?

magic porridge for me and a wee drop fruit x

Apple, pineapple and strawberries for breakfast this morning, and 2 x rocky road HiFi Light :)

Monster smoothie-banana, peanut butter, spinach and 1% milk, and an apple

Well what I do is chop up banana and whack them in the freezer(peel and chop it first,I made that mistake and put a whole banana in the freezer lol). Then you put frozen banana, about 200 ml of milk, two decent handfuls of spinach and a wee teaspoon of peanut butter (optional) and then blitz it till its smooth. And it doesn't taste of spinach at all-if you google them you can see loads of variations, they are so refreshing cos the banana was frozen it keeps it lovely and cool. That one I had this morning was 8.5 syns as I used milk as a hea, but to be honest I'm not going to bother using peanut butter anymore, waste of syns really, and you don't miss it if its gone. I also usually use almond or soy milk, but I didn't have any today, so from now on il just use banana and it'll only be 4 syns with milk as hea. If you want to use more milk, just use more spinach too-you can't really go wrong with it, and you can make it thicker or thinner depending in quantities-tastes lovely thicker or thinner!

Next part was bacon, eggs, tomatoes and beans :)

good ole porridge & a cuppa tea

I'm trying magic porridge for the first time today, and REALLY hoping I like it as a) I've forgotten my back up hifi, and b) think it could be a really filling and practical breakfast for me on the go to work!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weetabix with banana on top, maybe some extra fruit on the side

Bran flakes(b), ff Greek yog, honey(3) xxx

Fruit salad (kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, satsuma, pear & grapes)
2 slices (HexB) wholemeal toast with lighter than light flora (1/2 syn) xxxx

DSCF3286.jpg

two dry fried eggs on heb of wholemeal toast and baked beans .
really wished i could eat fresh fruit in the morning but it makes me gag just at the thought. can just about get a banana down at breakfast time :-(

Back