Hey, please could you share the recipe for this :) x

s/w rice pudding

142g pudding rice
14floz milk (skimmed)
14floz water
8tbsp sweetner
vanilla essence
nutmeg

place milk and water in pan with sweetner and vanilla and gently simmer til disolved.
then place in bowl with the rice and put in oven at 150c for 1hr30mins stir after the 1st half hour.
is very yummy :)

i use the milk as my hexa as i use unsweetned almond milk.

Hello all, Just wanted to say thanks for the breakfast ideas! Me and the OH have just started SW and were stuck for breakfast ideas - this thread (this place in general) have given us lots of options and ones we can make the night before which is handy as I'm usually out the door by 6:30am. Normally just fibre cereal and my milk allowance but getting bored of that. So going to try the breakfast quiche and maybe the warm pudding rice and muller light if I'm feeling adventurous! Thanks everyone!

light philly (1/2 HEa) on 2 slices weight watchers wholemeal toast (HEb) with a bowl of strawberries and cantaloupe melon. And muller light.

hiya, can i have the recipe for the marmalade please. Thanks

4 Red Onions (thinly sliced)
3 Tablespoons Sweetner
1 Teaspoon Hot Chilli Powder
4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
2 Oxo's disolved in 300ml boiling water

Bung it all in a pot & simmer until reduced.

The ingredients can be adjusted to personal taste.

s/w rice pudding

142g pudding rice
14floz milk (skimmed)
14floz water
8tbsp sweetner
vanilla essence
nutmeg

place milk and water in pan with sweetner and vanilla and gently simmer til disolved.
then place in bowl with the rice and put in oven at 150c for 1hr30mins stir after the 1st half hour.
is very yummy :)

i use the milk as my hexa as i use unsweetned almond milk.

Brill thanks ever so much....i LOVE home made rice pudding :) x

WW wholemeal pita filled with bacon & scrambled egg. mushrooms & cherry tomatoes on the side xxx

DSCF3306.jpg

Back