Whats for breakfast?

Good ol' weetabix with banana and honey

Porridge with half milk half almond milk, tsp jam, scales have run out of batt and i havent got any so i just guessed lol

Marks and sparks wholemeal subs with bacon..red pepper and chilli kerry low low and cherry tomatoes...followed by a ww toffee yoghurt n a satsuma...!!

Attachments

• 1369392851501.jpg
    1369392851501.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 130
Two toast nimble (heb) and two boiled eggs :)

Had magic pancakes but done in the oven in silicon bun cases, nice but didnt taste the same as done the usual way! Had with banana grapes n muller yog

Fat buster water, magic pancakes and loads of fruit!!

Am working for a couple of hours so am having bacon tomatoes and one slice of wholemeal bread. Faye Cheshire X

PS this breakfast seems to work best for me for weight loss

2 choc Weetabix (HEXB + 2 Syns) with whole milk (HEXA) and a big pkt of pineapple afterwards

Hey, on saturdays we usually make something like slimming world burger (with bun.. wait for it) wedges and salad. (if you dont have much time mccains oven rustic chips 3%fat ones are only 1 syn per 100 g 10 syns for the whole bag :O) so i like to make a bulgar what porridge. i use half my heA allowance, vanilla, sweetener and some water have it with fruit and its similar to rice pudding :) higher in fibre and protein and keeps you fuller for longer!

Smoked Salmon & Poached Eggs on Toast... mmmm

Im at work so All Bran Golden Crunch, Muller Toffee and a Bannana! xxx

2 pouched eggs, beans and bacon with a nice cuppa busy day ahead so needed a good fill

Back