Whats for breakfast?

Toasted wholemeal roll, 2 light choices cumberland pork sausages and roasted tomatoes

001.jpg

1slice of wholemeal bread (800g) HEB with butter(1syn)
2eggs scrambled with tomato, mushroom and 1babybel light HEA

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I usually have (since I don't eat milk or bread) oatmeal with fresh blueberries, 2 scoops of whey protein (chocolate taste), and 2 table spoons of dietary fibers, and a cup of fat free soy milk. Yummy, and I don't feel hungry until lunchtime. You can of course skip the whey protein if you're not doing any kind of physical exercise.
:character00116:

Hi all!
My new favourite breakfast is 35g porridge (hexB) made up with water, a little splash of milk (hexA) on top to make it creamy, and 2 broken-up daim mikado on the top for sweetness :D

Blueberries, natural vff yogurt, sweetener (Stevia - and a lot less than I'd have used before I ready about the allergic reaction to sweetener on here) with a tablespoon of musili stirred in, and a nice big mug of red bush tea. SORTED!

Magic porridge with raspberry youghurt and some fresh raspberries.

Toffee muller light with alpen light double choc crumbled in, a bowl of strawberries & a cup of green tea xxxx

DSCF3389.jpg

What's magic porridge? Xx

Porridge oats mixed with fat-free yoghurt.

A lot of people make it the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight so it goes really thick and lovely. I tend to throw mine together 2 mins before I eat it and it is just as nice :)

My personal fave is porridge oats, vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate muller light and a handful of fresh raspeberries mixed through :) it's my staple! I can't remember ever eating any other breakfast....how sad! xxx

Back