Whats for breakfast?

Porridge oats mixed with fat-free yoghurt.

A lot of people make it the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight so it goes really thick and lovely. I tend to throw mine together 2 mins before I eat it and it is just as nice :)

My personal fave is porridge oats, vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate muller light and a handful of fresh raspeberries mixed through :) it's my staple! I can't remember ever eating any other breakfast....how sad! xxx

Sounds lush... Do u heat it up as normal? x

Sounds lush... Do u heat it up as normal? x

I normally mix a normal sized pot of yoghurt with 35g poridge oats, mix well and leave in the fridge overnight. I have it cold but I have read some poeple heat it a little to take the chill out. I sometimes scatter some fruit over it the morning to make up my superfree as well.

You can add 3 eggs and some sweetner to the mix the next morning to make pancakes which are lovely and filling. When doing this I normally make with natural youghurt.

xxx

Usually Weetabix with banana and/or strawberries with skimmed milk, but today mullerlight light vanilla yoghurt with grapes

2 Weetabix (HEXB) with 1 tsp honey (1 Syn) stirred into a Yeo Valley 0% natural yogurt and a banana chopped on top

Think I'm going to have scrambled egg and bacon tomorrow with griddled mushrooms mmmmm

2 Boiled eggs, then a handful of grapes, a few cherries and a sharon fruit.

Back