Whats for breakfast?

Quinoa pancakes with berries and choc Philly

image-771316819.jpg

image-2593825953.jpg

Wow!! These look epic!! Please can you post the recipe?

They tasted good too :)

No problem, I just cooked 1/4 cup of quinoa as per the pack instructions but added cinnamon and sweetener to the water while cooking. Left to cool then mixed through one beaten egg.

Heated a pan, added fry light then added the mixture in 3 round pancake shapes. Starts to firm up when cooking then cook like normal pancakes!

I had them with berries and choc philadelphia otherwise they can be a bit dry!

Best bit is its saves the use of a HEXB!! Xx

No problem, I just cooked 1/4 cup of quinoa as per the pack instructions but added cinnamon and sweetener to the water while cooking. Left to cool then mixed through one beaten egg.

Heated a pan, added fry light then added the mixture in 3 round pancake shapes. Starts to firm up when cooking then cook like normal pancakes!

This sounds like a fab idea, and the pancakes look lovely! I'll definitely be trying these :) xx

Thanks very much! I will definitely be trying these :D

I had a nice bowl of watermelon and kiwi fruit, followed by a rocky road HiFi Light and a Danio passionfruit yogurt :)

Well it was meant to be porridge but blooming bubbled over so had about 3 spoon fulls :mad: at least i have half a heb/a left lol! Thank god for massive banana

Back