Whats for breakfast?

How many syns?

2 for the half tbsp of Nutella - as long as you don't cook the banana it's still syn free, and I used my bread from my B choice x

Fruit salad cous cous with some blueberry yog :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2775921632.jpg
    image-2775921632.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 126
  • image-290397733.jpg
    image-290397733.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 112
i did put a wee bit of sweetener on it before i put the boiling water on it but to be honest, once it's mixed through with the fruit and yog, you can't really taste it...it just bulks it up a bit

it's a strange texture but once you're past that...it's ok ;) x

I'd hear of cous cous and leftover boiled rice with fruit and yogurt and wondered if it needed sweetening x

I'd hear of cous cous and leftover boiled rice with fruit and yogurt and wondered if it needed sweetening x

I make rice pudding a lot and have it with berries and yog for breakfast, it depends on your taste I guess but I really find I can make them without sweetener (and do the rice in water instead of milk) cos the yog disguises the taste anyway

If I wasn't having them with yog, it would be a different ball game for me lol x

I make rice pudding a lot and have it with berries and yog for breakfast, it depends on your taste I guess but I really find I can make them without sweetener (and do the rice in water instead of milk) cos the yog disguises the taste anyway

If I wasn't having them with yog, it would be a different ball game for me lol x

Ive got some pudding rice so I'll give it a go :) x

Is the rice for breakfast just the same as the rice pudding dessert? I've made that one time before using muller light+the cream soda... Think if it's the same id find it too sweet for breakfast x

Sent from my iPhone

Is the rice for breakfast just the same as the rice pudding dessert? I've made that one time before using muller light+the cream soda... Think if it's the same id find it too sweet for breakfast x

Sent from my iPhone

it's just pudding rice i get, i boil in with some water and a wee drop sweetener then stir my stuff in once it's ready.
can leave the sweetener out if you prefer, sometimes i add some vanilla essence in too near the end.
used to cook it in my HEa milk but the yog makes it creamy anyway so saves me my HE ;)

i've had the cream soda stuff before...would be too sweet for breakfast for me too x

Oh sounds lovely, def gonna try that. Do u just boil the rice in water+drain after a wee while when it's softened then add ur fruit when it has cooled? x

Sent from my iPhone

Oh sounds lovely, def gonna try that. Do u just boil the rice in water+drain after a wee while when it's softened then add ur fruit when it has cooled? x

Sent from my iPhone

it should just absorb it all (if you don't put too much in lol)
sometimes i've added a wee splash of milk at the end but it really depends :)

i cook a whole load on a monday to do me at work a few days so i do a cup of rice, 2/2.5 cups of water (sprinkle the sweetener on before i add the water) and i let it simmer away. keep an eye on it cos it can stick to the pot!
once the liquid's almost all away, i'd add the vanilla essence then if i'm going to and sweetener to taste but yep, just dish it up, mix in my berries and yog and voila!
i like it warm with the cold yog through and the frozen raspberries make it all a pinky colour too. i make it up the night before and take it to work to have. the raspberries can make it a bit watery depending on how many i have but i crush them in as i'm making it up and just give it a good stir before i eat it.

love this...it's great that i'm getting superfree in, it's filling AND saves my HEB for lunch or later ;) x

Gonna try it out this weekend+throw in chopped apple+orange... Find raspberries don't agree the best with me. I love breakfasts where I don't have to use my hex's so this is ideal :) x

Sent from my iPhone

35g porridge with 125ml semi skimmed milk & a cup of green tea

Magic porridge with raspberries

So far just an apple :) will have something else in a bit. X

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Back