Whats for breakfast?

I know what you mean about writing the day off but we've got to stop thinking like that. Its 1 meal not 1 day so it shouldnt make a difference! (Who am i trying to convince?) Sending u courage for rest of today. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw,thanks...that was much needed:) For lunch I had homemade pasta bake with mashed swede,carrot and potato and green cabbage. Syn free with half hexa cheese. Slightly strange combo but filling,hit the spot and put me back on track. Followed with muller light and 2 clementines. If I avoid anymore syns I think I can stop stressing so much about my bad start :-D

Day off today so after a cheeky lie in I am having magic pancakes,sliced kiwi and banana,with the obligitory huge mug of tea. Body magic to follow....cleaning,washing windows and ironing. What day off lol?!? ;-)

Poached eggs,toast,ham,mushrooms,hot pepper sauce,and a splash of Jeremy Kyle !!!!!! :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Banana, grapefruit, 2 x wholemeal bread

Blueberries and natural yogurt, followed by a toasted tea cake!! (I was extra hungry this morning!)

I keep seeing magic pancakes posted can i have recipe please? Are they syn free?
I had bacon and egg in heb roll with mango and 0% activia yoghurt.

I keep seeing magic pancakes posted can i have recipe please? Are they syn free?
I had bacon and egg in heb roll with mango and 0% activia yoghurt.

Magic pancakes. 1 hexb porridge oats mixed with a muller light (usually vanilla) and sweetener if desired. Leave in the fridge overnight. Mix in a beaten egg.Spray a frying pan with frylight,heat to medium and 'dollop' the mixture into the pan. When browned and set,flip and repeat. Serve with fruit/yoghurt for free or syn some jam/honey or maple syrup...your choice :) p.s I find the mixture makes enough for two when served with a yoghurt and fruit.

Should have said,dollop the mixture into whatever sized pancakes you want. I find them easier to flip if I keep them on the small side:)

Thank you i'm gonna give those a go, sound very interesting. :)

Magic pancakes are so tasty and filling, going to have them tomorrow with Nutella and banana :)

Back