Whats for breakfast?

magic porridge (HexB) with strawberries and 2 peaches

I've just had 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli (HExB) topped with an Activia 0% strawberry yogurt and fresh blueberries. It was gorgeous!!

Satsuma and a cheese and ham toasty on warburtons thin (5 SYNS) with (0.5 SYNS) brown sauce.

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Strawberries and grapes with granola and a 0% natural yogurt!

(I don't have access to the website anymore so could someone check which granola is a HEXB please? I think, or I'm hoping lol, it's Linz as that's what I've been having!! TIA x)

I had chopped up banana and apple, 40g Dorset Cereals Muesli and Asda strawberry and rhubarb yogurt, all mixed together :D It was lovely!

Strawberries and grapes with granola and a 0% natural yogurt!

(I don't have access to the website anymore so could someone check which granola is a HEXB please? I think, or I'm hoping lol, it's Linz as that's what I've been having!! TIA x)

30g of raw health fruity granola and 25g of the good carb co lizs mango and macademia granola are the 2 listed. Hope this helps

30g of raw health fruity granola and 25g of the good carb co lizs mango and macademia granola are the 2 listed. Hope this helps
That does thanks very much x

I had 2 plums, an apple and an Activia 0% strawberry yogurt :)

2 poached eggs, half tin of peeled plum tomatoes, mushrooms and 2 slices of wholemeal toast yum sets me up for the day!

Back