Whats for breakfast?

Grilled bacon medallions baked beans mushrooms xxx

Apple, orange+green tea

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-3467652312.jpg
    image-3467652312.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 85
2 plums, an apple and a passionfruit Danio yogurt :)

I was starving this morn so I started with a banana then I had a bacon and egg slimbo with a squirt of ketchup with grilled mushrooms and tomato and tea! Yum!!
image-2216358860.jpg
Loving my new slimbos cause I struggle with only having bread either for breakfast or lunch but now I can have 2 slimbos (well near enough!) as my heb so it's great :)

1 cherry bakewell Alpen light (1/2 HEXB), a pear and an Activia pear yogurt (which is Syns as unfortunately it's not one of the 0% fat ones- anyone know exact Syns?)

I was starving this morn so I started with a banana then I had a bacon and egg slimbo with a squirt of ketchup with grilled mushrooms and tomato and tea! Yum!!
View attachment 124193
Loving my new slimbos cause I struggle with only having bread either for breakfast or lunch but now I can have 2 slimbos (well near enough!) as my heb so it's great :)
What are 'slimbos'?
They look like the Warburton sandwich thins, are they now a HEXB? *starts getting excited*

I don't have access to the website anymore so relying on minis for healthy extra updates x

This is them? There are like a pre cut flat roll type thing? They are just over 30g each so I can have nearly 2 to make up my heb!
I am in Ireland so I don't no if that makes a difference?? There in the supermarkets like tesco but I actually got these wholemeal ones in dealz so am delighted with myself!!!
image-2459857082.jpg

This is them? There are like a pre cut flat roll type thing? They are just over 30g each so I can have nearly 2 to make up my heb!
I am in Ireland so I don't no if that makes a difference?? There in the supermarkets like tesco but I actually got these wholemeal ones in dealz so am delighted with myself!!!
View attachment 124209
Thanks, I'll have a look next time I'm in Tesco but I have a feeling they will be an Irish thing!

Breakfast on the go this morning... Only managed an apple :/

Sent from my iPhone

Never have breakfast, think in going to have to start!

Muesli topped with blueberries and a blueberry Danio yogurt :)

Same as yesterday as it was so nice!
A bowl of melon followed by a bacon and egg slimbo with tomato and mushrooms :)
image-836936989.jpg

Back