Whats for breakfast?

All bran choc , green tea and a banana

image-3965389153.jpg

It's my first week back on plan after a few months off (and a few stone on!). Oh how I have missed these amazing breakfasts - grilled smoked bacon (all fat removed), sliced & fried new potatoes and baked beans. HEA of reduced fat cheese sprinkled all over the top. Devine!

How do you make a potato pancake hun? Xx

1 tbsp smash, 1 egg and 1 tbsp skim milk, whisk it all together and leave it to thicken, then fry in a pan both side, sometimes I fry some chopped spring onion and sprinkle on a bit of cheese, it's so yummy. I know some people would consider this a tweak but it's really filling and in still losing weight so until I have weeks of sts I'll carry on doing it :)

1 tbsp smash, 1 egg and 1 tbsp skim milk, whisk it all together and leave it to thicken, then fry in a pan both side, sometimes I fry some chopped spring onion and sprinkle on a bit of cheese, it's so yummy. I know some people would consider this a tweak but it's really filling and in still losing weight so until I have weeks of sts I'll carry on doing it :)

Will be trying this :) x

Muesli topped with apple, blueberries and a blueberry Danio yogurt :)

Just made one for breakfast,with scrambled egg and cherry tomatoes. Was yummy and very filling!!! I'm with you on the idea of having this if it's not affecting my weightloss :)

"Magic pancakes" topped with raspberries, blueberries and passionfruit :drool:

Choc & orange mullerlight yoghurt and a banana xxx

Syn (and tweak lolz) free pancakes, banana custard muller plus a banana and strawberries.

SynFreePancakes01.jpg

Pancakes are a beaten egg, a tbsp of quark, few drops of vanilla essence and sweetener to taste.

Nomnomnom... :bliss:

Back