Whats for breakfast?

Red grapefruit and strawberries again!

I had strawberries and raspberries topped with a strawberry Danio (1)

Raapberries and an activia yoghurt with water

Sent from Samsung Mobile

35g Simply Nutty Muesli (HExA) with Fat-Free Greek Yogurt and Strawberries

A sachet of Oat So Simple Multigrain Fruit Muesli porridge (B) made up with water. Topped with strawberries and raspberries.

2 LM red onion sausages,oven baked cherry toms,a potato pancake and a 'fried' egg,with a little pot of ketchup. Also had chopped pear and yoghurt whilst it was cooking :)

Hi, how do you make the potato pancake, it looks lovely

Bacon, mushrooms, tomato and scrambled egg

Hi, how do you make the potato pancake, it looks lovely

Bacon, mushrooms, tomato and scrambled egg

Hi,I got the recipe from a fellow minimin. It's 1 egg,1 tbsp instant mash and 1 tbsp skimmed milk. Whisk together,season and leave stand til it thickens up. Frylight a frying pan and cook on both sides til golden. You can add hex cheese,dried herbs,onion,ham etc,whatever you fancy :) x

Hi,I got the recipe from a fellow minimin. It's 1 egg,1 tbsp instant mash and 1 tbsp skimmed milk. Whisk together,season and leave stand til it thickens up. Frylight a frying pan and cook on both sides til golden. You can add hex cheese ,dried herbs,onion,ham etc,whatever you fancy :) x

It's technically a tweak due to the smash but if it doesn't affect weightloss,then I don't worry about it ;-)

Vanilla Muller light yoghurt with strawberries and grapes xxx

30g Weetabix Minis (chocolate) (HExB) with strawberries and 175ml of Whole Milk (HExA). Was lush, haven't had whole milk in ages, so tasted like cream :)

Raspberries, activia yoghurt and water

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Bubble and squeak with 1 toast and spread

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1395937265607.jpg
    1395937265607.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 84
Hi,I got the recipe from a fellow minimin. It's 1 egg,1 tbsp instant mash and 1 tbsp skimmed milk. Whisk together,season and leave stand til it thickens up. Frylight a frying pan and cook on both sides til golden. You can add hex cheese,dried herbs,onion,ham etc,whatever you fancy :) x

Thanks very much for that, might have that on Sunday, will have to cook it myself tho don't think hubby will make it lol!

Mango, kiwi and passionfruit :)

Same as yesterday: 30g Weetabix Minis (chocolate) (HExB) with strawberries and 175ml of Whole Milk (HExA).

Back