Whats for breakfast?

Raspberries and blueberries topped with a strawberry Danio (1).

35g Dorset Cereals Simply Nutty Muesli (HExB) with 175ml Whole Milk (HExA) and fresh strawberries x

I stole the idea from someone else diary but It's heb porridge mixed with water, cinnamon and grated carrot. Microwaved as normal. I added 2 syns for a tablespoon of maple syrup.

I'm looking for some help with breakfast ideas as I tend to have bread with my lunch which is my HEB which doesn't really give me much choice for breakfast apart from fruit, which if I'm honest some fruit and a yoghurt really doesn't fill me til lunchtime. I don't have much time in the morning so quick breakfasts or made in advance would be good :confused:

Boiled eggs, bacon, chopped tomato salad made the night before with some mushrooms mixed in! Followed by fruit and yogurt midmorning perhaps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm looking for some help with breakfast ideas as I tend to have bread with my lunch which is my HEB which doesn't really give me much choice for breakfast apart from fruit, which if I'm honest some fruit and a yoghurt really doesn't fill me til lunchtime. I don't have much time in the morning so quick breakfasts or made in advance would be good :confused:

Perhaps you could rethink your lunch? I'm assuming you have a little more time on hand at lunch to prepare something without bread, leaving your HEB available for porridge or cereal at breakfast.

A sachet of Oat So Simple multigrain fruit muesli porridge (B) made up with water. Topped with a sliced banana and raspberries.

I spent the whole morning chopping and couldn't fit it all in my tub so I'm having a HUGE bowl of yellow & galia melon and pineapple!
image-657264024.jpg

35g Dorset Cereal Simply Nutty Muesli (HXB), Alpro yog (2 syns), sliced banana. The next best thing to having pudding for breakfast.

Feeling pretty full after a nice coffee this morning - a regular cappuccino with skimmed milk and a shot of sugar free hazelnut syrup from Caffe Nero (2.5) - but will have my Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity muesl (B) topped with raspberries and a strawberry Danio (1) a bit later on :)

Back