Whats for breakfast?

Strawberries and a sliced banana topped with a strawberry Muller Light.

Vanilla muller light yoghurt with strawberries & raspberries xxx

Chopped apple, chopped lemon drizzle aplen light bar, mixed up with a vanilla muller light (and a nice cuppa) :)ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397812552.248791.jpg

Joined Slimming world 8-04-14
Start weight 14st3.5
Goal weight 11st 3

I noticed a few people are saying they're having the Alpen light bars but I think they are no longer HEB, must check the SW website. Anyway, I have Quaker Oats Multigrain Fruit Muesli porridge, made with water and microwaved for 2 1/2 mins and then stir in a good helping of frozen raspberries or summer fruits. Totally yummy and the hot porridge melts the fruit. I choose to use water because I like to save my HEA for either cheese triangles at teatime or use in my yummy Costa.

I noticed a few people are saying they're having the Alpen light bars but I think they are no longer HEB, must check the SW website. Anyway, I have Quaker Oats Multigrain Fruit Muesli porridge, made with water and microwaved for 2 1/2 mins and then stir in a good helping of frozen raspberries or summer fruits. Totally yummy and the hot porridge melts the fruit. I choose to use water because I like to save my HEA for either cheese triangles at teatime or use in my yummy Costa.

Its the new recipe thats no longer a hexb - Ive stocked up on the old style ones x

Hi there, how do you make the potato pancake, sounds lovely

Hi :) Mix 1tbsp instant mash,1 egg and 1 tbsp skimmed milk,season and let it stand to thicken up then fry in frylight til cooked on both sides. Add onion,cheese,ham etc to the mix,depending on what plan you are following. Enjoy :-D x

35g Simply Nutty Muesli (HEXB) with 175ml Whole Milk (HEXA) and frozen raspberries, followed by a banana x

Apple, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and grapes topped with a Shape 0% raspberry yogurt.

Back