Whats for breakfast?

A mugshot,and a black coffee :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

For breakfast?? You've been with me too long ! Lol xxx

A breakfast banana split! Banana topped with a Shape 0% raspberry yogurt, raspberries and blueberries.

Alpens
Banana & 2 tangerines

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries topped with a lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5).

Raspberries and blueberries topped with a strawberry Danio (1). And an apple a bit later on in the morning :)

Magic Porridge with Raspberries and Banana x

Hi. Just started SW. Have over five stone to lose. Really struggling with breakfast as no time to cook. Prefer to eat it at work with a coffee around 9.30. Was using muesli bars before. However, don't want to use my HE for breakfast as I need it for canteen sandwich at lunch!

Any ideas very gratefully received.

Thank you x

I'm looking for some help with breakfast ideas as I tend to have bread with my lunch which is my HEB which doesn't really give me much choice for breakfast apart from fruit, which if I'm honest some fruit and a yoghurt really doesn't fill me til lunchtime. I don't have much time in the morning so quick breakfasts or made in advance would be good :confused:

Goodness me! I've just asked an identical question, and fruit and yoghurt doesn't fill me up either. Any hot tips? :rolleyes:

Goodness me! I've just asked an identical question, and fruit and yoghurt doesn't fill me up either. Any hot tips? :rolleyes:

I have pudding rice and mix it with berries, banana and yog.
Not had it for a while but used to have fruit salad with cous cous through..bulks it up a bit :)

1/2 syn roulade is nice with fruit too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back