Whats for breakfast?

they are ok but some of them can be a bit dry. I like the quorn Cumberland ones but i think those are 2 syns a sausage x

I think they are just the normal sausages, they are free aren't they? I didn't have them as I slept in today so will have them tomorrow instead.

I think they are just the normal sausages, they are free aren't they? I didn't have them as I slept in today so will have them tomorrow instead.

These are the ones that are free all the other quorn ones are synned x
Low Fat Sausages, frozen 6 pack, 50g each
Free​
Free​
Free​

I seem to have magic porridge a lot! So I do try to mix it up with either bacon, egg and beans on hm toast or my favourite, 2 x weetabix with semi-smimmed milk, heated up in the microwave and smushed up into a sort of weetabix porridge, add some sweetener and plain old weetabix becomes a lovely warm, filling breakfast! :) x

These are the ones that are free all the other quorn ones are synned x
Low Fat Sausages, frozen 6 pack, 50g eachFreeFreeFree
Oh thanks for that the ones I have are from the freak counter so I'll need to syn them then.

Really scrummy breakfast this morning. Did miss my breads though, I'm more a bread person when I have a fry but it was lovely.

Attachments

• image-776002811.jpg
    image-776002811.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 74
Really scrummy breakfast this morning. Did miss my breads though, I'm more a bread person when I have a fry but it was lovely.

Have you tried potato pancake as a substitute?

1tbsp Smash
1 egg
1 tbsp milk
Salt & pepper

Mix together, leave to thicken for a minute or so then fry. I add 2 tbsp smash but the above is the original recipe I got from here.

I know people add spring onion, cheese etc to them as well.

Have you tried potato pancake as a substitute? 1tbsp Smash 1 egg 1 tbsp milk Salt & pepper Mix together, leave to thicken for a minute or so then fry. I add 2 tbsp smash but the above is the original recipe I got from here. I know people add spring onion, cheese etc to them as well.

You are my saviour. I've never tried it but if it gives me a little glimmer of hope but potato bread then I'll try it. Thank you.

Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries topped with a 0% fat lemon Greek style yogurt.

Strawberries, blueberries and dried figs topped with Shape 0% fat strawberry yogurt.

1tbsp Smash
1 egg
1 tbsp milk
Salt & pepper

Mix together, leave to thicken for a minute or so then fry. I add 2 tbsp smash but the above is the original recipe I got from here.

I know people add spring onion, cheese etc to them as well.

1tbsp Smash 1 egg 1 tbsp milk Salt & pepper Mix together, leave to thicken for a minute or so then fry. I add 2 tbsp smash but the above is the original recipe I got from here. I know people add spring onion, cheese etc to them as well.
thanks danni , was too busy eating to see the question x

Your breakfast looked lovely :)

1tbsp Smash 1 egg 1 tbsp milk Salt & pepper Mix together, leave to thicken for a minute or so then fry. I add 2 tbsp smash but the above is the original recipe I got from here. I know people add spring onion, cheese etc to them as well.

I take it this is for one potato cake?

Strawberries, raspberries, gala melon and 0% vanilla yogurt

Back