Whats for breakfast?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401783200.080831.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Scan bran, laughing cow light cheese triangles and boiled eggs with blueberries and watermelon.

1tbsp Smash
1 egg
1 tbsp milk
Salt & pepper

Mix together, leave to thicken for a minute or so then fry. I add 2 tbsp smash but the above is the original recipe I got from here.

I know people add spring onion, cheese etc to them as well.

Yum just had them for lunch with bacon and splenda! Like pancakes with bacon and maple syrup

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds lovely :) glad you enjoyed x

I also had the potato pancakes. I doubled the recipe to make two but it wasn't as nice as yesterday. Still tasty but certainly didn't need two I'm sitting looking at the second and can't fit it in! May attempt to toast it later to have with my lunch

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've finally got my head back in the game and given myself a good kick up the a**e!
So I was 100% on plan yesterday and am aiming for the same today!

So breakfast yesterday was a bowl of fruit salad with an aldi Greek yoghurt poured over and an Alpen light bar.

Today was a banana and an orange followed by 1x wm toast with a poached egg and beans.
image-3175386248.jpg

I also had the potato pancakes. I doubled the recipe to make two but it wasn't as nice as yesterday. Still tasty but certainly didn't need two I'm sitting looking at the second and can't fit it in! May attempt to toast it later to have with my lunch Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How long did you keep them in the pan for? Mine just didn't seem to cook through properly.

Back