What's for breakfast?

I have a hifi bar for breakfast followed by a mullerlight yogurt or piece of fruit on mornings that I feel really hungry.

I'm not really a fan of breakfast lol. I have ME so wake up feeling sick and have to weight until that wears off before I am up to eating breakfast and I don't like porridge or cereal!

Activia fat free with a couple of plums which was very nice but I'm still hungry.. may have a couple of boiled eggs in a bit , maybe :)

Todays breakfast = light choices natural yog, honey (1 syn), walnuts (HB)

Another breakfast I like is sliced boiled egg on scan bran (HB)

I normally have All Bran with a fat free yoghurt on it (I don't like milk) and fruit. Often have a banana chopped up otherwise an apple or strawberries!

At the weekend I sometimes have an omlette filled with mushrooms with my cheese allowance and beans!

At the weekend I sometimes have an omlette filled with mushrooms with my cheese allowance and beans!

That sounds really good. I normally have yogurt and fruit in the mornings but this is going to be tomorrows breakfast.

On work days I alternate between Weetabix and Corn flakes with milk from HEB allowance. Usually with coffee and sweetener.

I save my 2 or 3 bread for lunchtime sandwich.

Weekends, I often have toast or some SW breakfast with eggs, bacon, beans, mushroom, grilled tomato etc. Much better when plenty of time to cook and enjoy.

I like yoghurt - Muller light strawberry currently, but not with cereal or for brekkie.

I should try and get something different going on, but I just haven'y got a sweet tooth and all the fruit is often a struggle lol.

I forgot to bring my bread with me for some toast so i have had to make do with a muller lite and an apple. :(

I just had fruit salad and a yogurt. It's WI tonight, so I always go light on tuesdays.

I just had 2 weetabix with chopped banana, strawbs, and blueberries ... with SS milk, and it was blooming gorgeous :)

Today I've had a mullerlight and an apple. :(

I'm bloody starving though but stuck in work so I'll just have to put up with it.

sounds great :)

i dunno what to have today ... im trying to steer clear of carbs and ive got no fruit :( im gonna have to go buy some

i know its after 11am but im not long up had a bad sleep last night

Back