What's for breakfast?

This morning I had "magic poridge" although I honestly don't think I'll be having it again. It was just stodge :(

What is "magic porridge" ??

Ah .. ok .... thanks :) ... i`m not keen on the mullers :)

If it's just Mullers you're not a fan off, mix the porridge with your favourite brand. It's just the process of letting the oats soften up overnight in whatever it's mixed with. I'm not that much of a fan but it is handy to have made in the fridge if I know I've got to a bit of a rush in the mornings.
I much prefer my weetabix, splash of skim milk and pot of yoghurt poured over the top (preceded by 1/2 grapefruit or mixed berries).

I`m a weetabix girl too ... love em in a morning, with my HexA of milk, covered in strawbs, chopped banana, and blueberries .... Could eat that every morning for life and not get bored with it *nom nom nom* ... I used to have it just with banana before i started with SW lol !!

Had my weetabix this morning! Made them in a little tupper wear box before i left for work and by the time I got to work they'd absorbed all the milk and were a lovely stodge haha! Fooled myself into thinking they're comfort food.

Back