What's for breakfast?

elb4160

Gold Member
Seeing as we have a "lunch" and "dinner" thread I think its time to share breakfast ideas!
I for one am really struggling with what to have.

My favourites for weekdays are:
scan bran and banana with cinnamon or jam
fruit and yog
milky coffee and fruit
weetabix
porridge

My favourites for weekends are:
beans on toast
egg on toast
beans and egg on toast or potato waffles (2.5syns each):D
quorn sausages, beans and egg
quorn sausage sandwich

Tomorrow will be Vanilla Mullerlight and Muesli for me as we desperatley need to go shopping.

Fave brekkies here are

Berries and Vanilla Yoghurt
Egg on toast (scrambled, soft boiled or poached)
Bacon, Beans and Mushrooms
Cheese on Toast with Bacon
Omelette

Weetabix, Milk and Berries

Same as every work day - fruit and fat free yoghurt, tomorrow I have mango.

At the weekend, its fruit and porridge.

I don't eat any bread so toast is out for me, plus I'd just want to put something bad on it and I use my syns in cooking rather than in sweet treats.

Tomorrow I'm having porridge with fruit. My fav breakfast at the mo is chocolate weetabix with raspberries & yoghurt, so yummy :p

I had a quarter of a melon chopped up with a cherry activia yoghurt poured over.
Really doesn't fill me up like eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans but I'm trying to vary my foods and not eat quite so much!

Well i had boring old wheetabix! :( im still getting the hang of it and OH moans when he see's my demands on the shopping list :giggle:

tomorrow will be porridge, i have 8 days worth to get rid of before i can start buying the hexb ones! :(

I had a club sandwich made with 3 slices of ww danish bread, ham, cooked mushrooms and onions and a little dollop of ketchup - was lovely.

2 x Weetabix with a chopped banana and some of my HexA milk allowance .... love this soooo much ... nom nom nom .. i`m not a morning person but can eat this every morning :)

Today was chopped banana with total 0%, honey (1 syn) and a chopped kiwi and grapes. It meant i could have my bread for dinner. I usually alternate something like that with poached egg and beans on toast (or scrambled if i crack the yolk!) dippy egg and soldiers...yum!, bacon and cheese on toast with a dash of lea and perrins, syn free pancakes, sw full breakfast (at weekends) or if i wake up late its a couple of alpen bars and an apple.

x x x

Back