Whats for breakfast???

Linz13 said:
I have finally given up on making myself gag while forcing special k down my throat! I know I have to start eating breakfast as when I have before I've noticed the weight come off easier.

Starting small from tomorrow with just a piece of fruit, hopefully I'll end up wanting food in the morning!

i wish i wasnt hungry in the morning! if i dont have anything by 9 am, im close to fainting haha xxx

Today I had a lf raspberry yoghurt and a cup of tea! Will have to start being more adventurous lol

2 belvitas! My daughter pinched my other 2 :(

Naughty me! Was so busy this morning I've just realised its lunch time and I've only managed a coffee!

Didn't want to make yesterday's mistake again so just grabbed a chocolate and coconut Alpen bar! :)

Didn't want to make yesterday's mistake again so just grabbed a chocolate and coconut Alpen bar! :)

mmm they sound delish must get some of those...

Bkft today was 2 slices of granary bread, boiled egg and marmite...mmm mmm

Kats

Oh dear I had a innocent smoothie and some left over wispa bites for breakfast. Not a good start. I'm hoping that my posting it on here I will shame myself onto not doing it again! I'll add it in to my calorie count today though.

Having read through the thread I shall plan to have porridge tomorrow. It looks like a good energy option.

Rollergirl101 said:
Oh dear I had a innocent smoothie and some left over wispa bites for breakfast. Not a good start. I'm hoping that my posting it on here I will shame myself onto not doing it again! I'll add it in to my calorie count today though.

Having read through the thread I shall plan to have porridge tomorrow. It looks like a good energy option.

I wouldnt have been able to resist the wisps bites either lol! I've stopped myself from going through whole bags buy buying snack size choc instead then I know the right portion size hehe

Back