What's for breakfast?

Fruit salad this morning: 60g strawberries, 40g grapes, 60g apple. MFP tells me it was 69 cals

I prefer almond milk in porridge and smoothies etc but usually have normal milk in coffee. It's nice in coffee though! You have to let your coffee cool slightly before adding it otherwise it goes slightly grainy. That's the only reason I don't have it all the time as I'm too impatient to wait :) Try some as its really good and very low calorie. It freezes well in ice cube trays too.

I have a banana for breakfast on week days - the morning rush on work days means I need something quick and east without the temptation to skip breakfast.

I'm going to try having a large breakfast on the weekend because I find if I have a big breakfast it keeps me going all day til tea time - maybe a low cal full English. Does anyone do this?

Chia pudding topped with strawberries and blueberries {161cals}

Fruit salad again for me, 81 cals this time

Porridge and honey for me :)

Chia pudding topped with a graze Rhubarb and Pear Compote punnet (dried rhubarb, pear and cranberries). Plus a can of Sugar Free Red Bull {228cals}

A banana and clementine :)

Harvest Morn golden syrup porridge pot. Plus a can of Monster Zero {230cals}

35gms porridge - 80gms mango - 50gms 0% fat yogurt. -- 215 cals

61 calories worth of strawberries and apple. Decided to have a crack at 2 days a week fasting and today is my first attempt :)

A banana today - 100cals

Not had the best day food-wise but still within calories.

Breakfast - banana, oats, almond milk and natural yoghurt smoothie (346 cals)

Had a late breakfast so no lunch.

Dinner - Salami pizza with garlic and Parmesan flat bread (975 cals)

Snack - 2 finger Kit Kat (107 cals)

And 3 cups of coffee with milk (48 cals)

Back