What's for breakfast?

So I have just discovered quark mixed with jam is delicious lovely topping for my crisp bakes

image-725336951.jpg

Xxx

A can of monster zero and an Oat So Simple caramel porridge pot :) (230cals)

I had turkey bacon and boiled egg salad, pretty good actually (245 cals)

I had 5 tiny (about 2-3" diameter max) wholemeal pancakes, some with blueberries and yoghurt and 10g cheese on the other 2. I've guessed just under 400 cals for the lot

I've got into the habit of having porridge every morning (may mix this up a bit soon!):

Porridge made with water and 50 g dry oats (168 kcals)
Splash (50 ml) Semi skimmed milk (25 kcals)
Soft fruit of some kind - used to mango but I've swapped to berries (less sugar/less kcals) - varies but usually 20 kcals worth (mango was more like 70 kcals)
Coffee with milk (50 ml) - 25 kcals

Not doing too well with my diet! I was in a rush to go running again so I grabbed a teaspoon of nutella and had a chocolatte (nesquik, skimmed milk, 3 teaspoons of coffee) beforehand and a small glass of smoothie afterwards.

I think the nutella is 85 cals, the chocolatte is 180ish and smoothie is about 80cals.

Will try harder!

Mango chunks. Plus a can of Monster Zero (188cals) :)

A banana after a big binge yesterday.

Binge consisted of: chocolate buttons, 2 chocolate egg'n'spoon eggs, a bag of crisps, a cupcake, a millionaires shortbread, a tiny bag of haribo, lots of nutella and probably some other things that I'm forgetting. :(

My new favourite breakfast today, Turkey bacon and boiled egg salad - 251 cals

Fasting today - just had a can of Monster Zero for breakfast (15cals).

A sugar free energy drink and an Oat So Simple caramel porridge pot :)

A caramel Oat So Simple porridge pot and a can of Monster Zero (230cals).

Mango chunks. And a can of Monster Zero! :)

Back