Whats for breakie???

Chocolate slimfast

Was gonna have a banana slimfast yesterday, but when i read the nutrition panel, it all looked a bit chemicallly to me, and no real bananas mentioned :) , so i opted for my own. Not to say they arent nice and quick, and the choc 1s lovely...
But today has got to be a grilled bacon sanny on brown

I couldn't face breakfast this morning. So just had a banana and a few dried cranberries.

I absolutely love marmite!!

Today I had oats so simple with sultanas, cranberry, apple and something else which I can't remember lol, it's a new one I haven't tried before. Not that I got much of a look in, my 3yo daughter got her own spoon and was digging in too!! Lol

Rachel :) said:
I absolutely love marmite!!

Today I had oats so simple with sultanas, cranberry, apple and something else which I can't remember lol, it's a new one I haven't tried before. Not that I got much of a look in, my 3yo daughter got her own spoon and was digging in too!! Lol

My 9 year old daughter does the same!! I offer to make her her own but noooooo she just wants to get in my bowl!!! They never grow out of it :)

Chocolate slimfast for me x

Museli... Quite high in cals so once I finish this box I'll be swappin for something less :)

Had oatso simple original sachet with 180ml semi skimmed milk, 15g (ended up like 1 tablespoon) of rhubarb conserve, and a kiwi fruit

Hi Sunny, i got mine in asda, 6 packs of 4 biscuits in a box for £1 today. Not sure how long the offers on for?...they have a nice choice of flavours as well.

Back