Whats for breakie???

Tesco value bagel toasted and topped with tomato salsa. Luuurvely. About 205 cals.

Nice to crunch whilst reading the paper.

Im going to buy some belvita tomorrow hopefully they will keep me as full as they they say they do.

Nutella on seeded toast for me tomorrow morning :)

sunnyrae said:
Im going to buy some belvita tomorrow hopefully they will keep me as full as they they say they do.

Lol those are both my 7 yr old sons favourite breakfasts!!! He's a swine for the belvita and a big glass of milk.

sunnyrae said:

I used to have these when I worked overseas, I would take a stash in my suitcase. I would have then about 8am and they would keep me full till easily 2pm :0)

Nice photo! :)

I had a banana and a slice of melon ^.^ hopefully going out tonight with my mum so trying to stay healthy..

Belvita biscuits gonna spread them out during the morning and some of this fruit salad i made last night a big box for me and one for OH so he cant steal it all :)

Attachments

• image-4214506031.jpg
    image-4214506031.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 38
sunnyrae said:
Belvita biscuits gonna spread them out during the morning and some of this fruit salad i made last night a big box for me and one for OH so he cant steal it all :)

Im going asda's today to get some more different flavour's of these yummy biscuits. Hope they're still on offer! My little man loves these, we share a pack in the car on the way to school.

MikiMooMoo said:
Im going asda's today to get some more different flavour's of these yummy biscuits. Hope they're still on offer! My little man loves these, we share a pack in the car on the way to school.

They didnt have the yohurt ones i wanted to try them i got muselli n milk and cereal ones yummy

sunnyrae said:
They didnt have the yohurt ones i wanted to try them i got muselli n milk and cereal ones yummy

Are the milk and cereal ones nice Sunny? I dont like milk, do they have a milky taste....?

Belvita biscuits for me too. I stuggle to eat all 4 :eek:

Porridge for me but made hubbies bacon eggs and bagel in bed, aren't I a good wifey! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back