Whats for breakie???

Hi all, on week 2 and loving it! I'm annemarief8 on MFp. Please add me!

Former SW loving this new found freedom! I ate a slice of White bread today..gasp---:)))

Banana & alpen bar if my banana has magically ripened when I get downstairs. Otherwise 2 petit filous & alpen bar.

I'm not sure I could just eat egg white... Isn't it flavorless?

Banana wasn't ripe but didn't have time for yogurt so just alpen bar unless I can track one down at the train station. Has to last me through solid lectures till 3pm...

Had two belvita biscuits.. luckily I like them because we ordered a box of 10 boxes off amazon.. was £10, so cheap.. and asda has been sold out everytime we go there! But suprisingly filling!

KatiePillow said:
Had two belvita biscuits.. luckily I like them because we ordered a box of 10 boxes off amazon.. was £10, so cheap.. and asda has been sold out everytime we go there! But suprisingly filling!

I love the yoghurt ones :)

I thought I'd love them too, exactly why I didn't get them.. I'd eat them all the time. These ones are quite nice but not nice enough that I'd overeat them :D

I had a delicious orange, a lovely banana and a mug of tea.

Haha it really was tasty though! You know when you get a bitter orange and it's so disappointing? This was a ~delicious~ orange!

moonlights said:
Haha it really was tasty though! You know when you get a bitter orange and it's so disappointing? This was a ~delicious~ orange!

I know what you mean ha ha. I had one the other day that had no juice in! I think it was an old lady one

co-op pineapple pot & starbucks hazelnut skinny latte

This is my actual brekkie - 1 egg omelette, skimmed milk, red pepper, sundries tomatoes, tomato and cheese :)

This is actually a piccy of my 4yr old daughters one lol - she really does eat anything x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1073339353.jpg
    image-1073339353.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 44
I had an alpro chocolate soya pot (110cals) but am still hungry. Cup of tea and maybe an orange in a bit I think.

I find that if i have breakfast i am more hungry throughout the day but if i dont have breakfast i last longer with out eating :/

Back