Whats for breakie???

Oh these ones sound good, i haven't tried them yet, i'll have a look in my stash. I love anything with lemony flavour....cheers for that x

two slices of wholemeal toast (co-op)
20g philadelphia extra light

Yumm :)

My favorite breakfast at the moment has to be a slice of asda thick white bread (105 cals) topped with 2tsps of seedless raspberry jam and half a tbsp of (surprisingly nice) smart price crunch peanut butter! Equates to about 200 calories and is great washed down with a lovely cuppa! then followed at about 11am with a packet of quavers! not the healthiest in terms of vitamins etc but low calorie and makes me feel like ive been a bit naughty!

If I'm at the gym then I have 2 nutrigrain afterwards. Otherwise, I have a bowl of cornflakes. Breakfast is my very boring meal of the day but is a means to an end for me.

I think a slice of burgens bread toasted with 10g peanut butter... Or maybe a banana. Decisions decisions.

Going to be cornflakes this morning. Tomorrows breakfast will be more fun though (just need to plan my calories first).

Fried egg on a dutch crispbake scrum

Does this work? I always find that dutch crisp bakes are kinda sweet.. so never know what to put with them (except low fat soft cheese)

Back