What's for dinner tonight folks.....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
We are having SW Quiche, I am doing a Red day.

Made with..

Smoked Turkey rashers
Onions
Sliced mushrooms
4 eggs
Sliced tomatoes for garnish & a sprinkle of ½ fat cheese.

Pea's
carrots
Sweetcorn

Homemade VLF yoghurt for pud....

I have just put the quiche in the oven, and it smells lovely already.

What are you having.

Last edited:
well,im having salmon with roasted veggies (on a red day) but now im tempted to make a salmon quiche with the salmon!!!ooo decisions decisions!!!xx

Steak, sautee potatoes (frylight) and salad. (OH's B'day.

Im on a green day and I've just had Turkey (HEB) with stir fried rice noodles, beansprouts, mange tout, carrott, cabbage, mushrooms, peppers, onions, butternut squash and cabbage and Pad Thai sauce.

Im going to have a bowl of my sweet potato and coconut soup when i get home from the gym later :cool:

not a problem at all!! Your dinner sounds nice too!I decided on making a quiche-which is in the oven now!!!ive only recently joined too-and am hoping for a good weight loss tomorrow!!!good luck on your journey xx

oh my lord-i have my salmon and brocoli quiche in the oven and it looks and smells DELISH!!!! Cant wait till hubby gets home for tea!!!xxxx

All your dinners sound fab. I made the syn free chicken curry from the recipe thread and added some turmeric to my rice to make it yellow. It was amazing, i was going to post a pic but i only remembered when i was half way through eating it grrrr. For afters i had a meringue nest topped with total, sliced strawberries and banana.

EE chicken and leek pie from recipe book - cooking now and smelling 'lish!

We had chicken kebabs (chicken marinated in Nandos Lime and Corriander sauce - 4 syns) and on the sticks with the chicken we had pepper, mushrooms, courgettes and cherry toms.

Had them with cheesy loaded potatoes. These are my absolute fav, put potatoes in the oven for an hour. take out, cut in half long ways and allow to cool slightly. Scoop out the potatoes, mix with cheese, quark and Lee and Perins and then put back in the skins and back in the oven for 20 minutes. Delicious!!

Had them with cheesy loaded potatoes. These are my absolute fav, put potatoes in the oven for an hour. take out, cut in half long ways and allow to cool slightly. Scoop out the potatoes, mix with cheese, quark and Lee and Perins and then put back in the skins and back in the oven for 20 minutes. Delicious!!
Mmm... they sound lurvely! I was boring and had SW wedges, beans and egg with a big blob of extra light mayo x

Just cooking honey glazed pork chops with spring onion and pepper mash mmm smell delicious, late cos took son to a&e grrrrr

i made a full on roast tonight for din dins...roast chick, roast pots and roaast carrots with rosemary, cauliflower, mushrooms and bovril gravy with a bit of granuals in it to thicken...hubby had 2 yorkshires with his....
gorgeous and very minimal syns if you count the granuals!!! im going to have meringue nests with fruit and muller when i watch big bro!!!

I had the prawn and mango salad with herby yogurt dressing from the Family & Friends SW cookbook (which I got for £1.50 from a charity shop!) Really delicious and easy.

hope he is OK????:eek:

Oh yeah he fine, went white, but he was in karate and did a kick which his toe went on someones elbow and then went curl over, but they said they couldnt see much on xray so they going to get radiography (or whatever) to look tomorrow and if any different they will ring, but he did say it will take longer to heal than a actually break grrrr, but thanks for asking :D

I had a quorn lasange, it was lovely.

Attachments

• Quorn Lasange.jpg
    Quorn Lasange.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 40
Back