What's for dinner tonight then?

I'm having jacket spud with beans and salad and a bit of ham. Not feeling too fab so a simple tea with minimal prep required!

quorn chilli, brown rice and salad, with grated cheese on the chilli

Ive had a chicken casserole slow cooking for the past few hours. Its got chicken, sweede, peppers, mushrooms, carrot and onions in it and ive cheated and used a Colman's packet mix :p

I had some of my left of Morrocan Lamb Casserole with couscous for lunch, but I'm not feeling that special so I don't think I will bother with dinner!

I was on a high earlier after getting slimmer of the week - I lost 3lbs but now I just feel icky!!
:(

This is the first time I have added to a thread being very very new to here.

Just wanted to let you all know i am having a green day and had a gorgeous tea. Qourn sausages sliced with red/green pepper, onion, garlic, paprika, chilli, sweetcorn, cannelini beans, tin tomatoes, veg stock and a small amount of apple juice. Just under 100mls.

Ate it with rice and it was gorgeous and have a enough for tomorrow.

Does anyone know how many syns in apple juice?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Drinks - Cold, Juices, Apple juice, unsweetened 142ml
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 2½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]​

Thanks for that fallen angel. Thought there would have been alot more than that and I could easily have 3 portions out of my dinner. Not bad!

I having sweet potato hash with baked eggs

Is that the Waitrose recipe, per chance? I got that card from Waitrose the other day and thought it looked good. Bought some sweet potatoes today to try it out this week!

StaceyUK...Yes it is from Waitrose..OH picked it up and thought it looked lush, so I am going to try it later when he comes home from work....
We love sweet potatoes anyway, so I think its gonna be a winner

liver and bacon, just put it in the slow cooker, having it with carrot and parsnip mash and spuds

Hmmm...for tea this evening I am having roast chicken with celeriac, butternut squash, carrot and onion mash and served with sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans and 100ml Tesco gravy granules for 2 syns.

I'm making a chicken curry as I have some cooked chicken to use up. Making it with carrot, pepper, onion, spices, tinned toms and natural yoghurt stirred in at the end. Will serve with some cauliflower as I'm having a red day today.

I'm having spag bol! yummy!

Back