Whats for dinner tonight?

I'm having beef stew with potatoes and steamed cabbage. Really looking forward to it! I'm going to cook it for 4 hours in the oven and go for a walk with DH. Simple pleasures and all :D

Chicken breast stuffed with Laughing Cow triangles (Hex A) and wrapped in bacon and served with some lovely veggies xx

Chicken breast stuffed with Laughing Cow triangles (Hex A) and wrapped in bacon and served with some lovely veggies xx

very similar to me! chicken stuffed with mozarella (Hex A) and wrapped in bacon with olive oil roasted (Hex B) Med Veggies. Mmmmmmm

Sticky Chilli chicken with salad.

Tomorrow I am having Chicken Tikka & Red Onion Salad & Masala crab cakes with salad

We're having homemade chilli possibly served with rice! See how I feel later :D

We are having morrisons sausages and mash with peas and carrots, mixed berries and a muller for pudding

We are having - Chicken Cake thanks to Laurie, with roast pots, carrotts and broccilli (sp)

Already for the oven, for hubby to watch while i am at WI

Yours all sounds lovely!!

Im being pretty boring tonight and having lamb steak with boiled cauliflower and leeks with HEX A cheese on top!

Last night i had Pork chop - marinated in 1 tblspn tomato puree and 2 tsp American Mustard with roasted veg and Ainsley Mexican Rice - it was AMAZING!! xx

I'm going to have cod in Parsely sauce (2syns) with some veg and haven't decided whether to have a jacket potato or some rice with it!
Whats the chicken cake jack D?
Some lovely sounding dinners here!!

Hi Smokes

The receipe is on the receipe board

Its made up of, chicken, sasaugemeat, bacon and cheese.

i haven't yet tried it, but loved the sound of it, and had some chicken that needed using.

If you go to the receipe section and type in the seach box Chicken Cake and you should find it.

Last night i had Pork chop - marinated in 1 tblspn tomato puree and 2 tsp American Mustard with roasted veg and Ainsley Mexican Rice - it was AMAZING!! xx

now that is one receipe that i might just try....It sounds delish

ive changed my mind as i've used my HeA already! doh! so im going to do chicken wrapped in bacon with veg. i was going to stuff with quark, and ideas?

I'm having meatballs and rice - yum yum yum!! Last night I made the one-tray smokey pork out of the current magazine and it was gorgeous - felt really good after eating all of that veg!

Back