What's for dinner tonight?

Nando's later!

Chicken stew for me, very low fat and homemade perfect for a horrible rainy day like today x

Quorn sausages, veggies and gravy... light meal tonight as may have accidentally gone to beefeater for lunch and had a chicken fillet burger... oops!!! x

mmmmmmmmmm looks yummy fiona! x

Bottle of Sauv Blanc, Gourmet burger, chips, onion rings and salad cream from Wetherspoons! And worth it it was too. Really fancied a good feed up.

Back to it tomorrow!

Bottle of Sauv Blanc, Gourmet burger, chips, onion rings and salad cream from Wetherspoons! And worth it it was too. Really fancied a good feed up.

Back to it tomorrow!

Sometimes you just need a good feed up! :D I have one every second Saturday!

Why have I only just found this thread?? Desperatley needing inspiration, and here it is.

I had Warburtons thins, split in half with sauteed mushrooms, diced cooked chicken and 50g of cheddar. Shoved it under the grill than squirted on sweet chilli sauce. Yum Yum

*Michael* said:

Back to it tomorrow!

Sometimes it does the diet good to have a blowout! Honest! I'm not just trying to make you feel better. Honest!

Squeezyweezy said:
Why have I only just found this thread?? Desperatley needing inspiration, and here it is.

I had Warburtons thins, split in half with sauteed mushrooms, diced cooked chicken and 50g of cheddar. Shoved it under the grill than squirted on sweet chilli sauce. Yum Yum

That sounds delish. When I manage to track some down, I'll try that.

Haha thanks guys!

Just weighed myself, don't think I've done any damage...unless it take a couple of days to show?

I actually lost a bit of weight this week after (ahem) another blowout on Monday (lots of friend's birthday cakes). I probably shouldn't have done it twice in one week but I wonder if having a blowout every so often is good - i.e. encourages your body to release fat as it thinks it's living in plentiful times?

*Michael* said:
Haha thanks guys!

Just weighed myself, don't think I've done any damage...unless it take a couple of days to show?

I actually lost a bit of weight this week after (ahem) another blowout on Monday (lots of friend's birthday cakes). I probably shouldn't have done it twice in one week but I wonder if having a blowout every so often is good - i.e. encourages your body to release fat as it thinks it's living in plentiful times?

I have no idea lol but I've not moved my fat butt once this week except for a gentle stroll :) and I've lost 4lb so far!!! Last week I zumba'd myself to death an barely scraped a single measly pound!!! I swear weight loss science makes no sense at all!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have no idea lol but I've not moved my fat butt once this week except for a gentle stroll :) and I've lost 4lb so far!!! Last week I zumba'd myself to death an barely scraped a single measly pound!!! I swear weight loss science makes no sense at all!!!!

Totally! I went out jogging loads last week and only once this week (as my legs needed some time off). Didn't lose anything last week but this week lose a couple of lb! Crazy! Especially when CCing is only supposed to drop 2-3 lb per week!

Well done tho!

I think this totally justifies the scrapping of my gym membership!!! I bloody hate the gym anyway.

As this is the dinner thread lol I'll get back to topic.......dinner tonight will be chicken breast with garlic roast carrots, parsnip and new pots. An some broccoli if I can be bothered to go tesco but peas if not. Going carb heavy as I'm on the lash tonight!!! Need a good full tummy to start my boozing. Altho skipping tea altogether sounds good right now!!! You can drink a LOT of extra vodka for 500 cals!!!

A M&S 'Count on us' meal, Pork loin with potato & veg, 275calories + strawberries.

Yesterday late evening was just stupid, I searched the place for something sweet to eat, there was nothing so I ended up eating 2 slices of corned beef which were supposed to be my lunch today with salad!

Back