What's for dinner tonight?

It was fajita mix and lettuce and wholemeal pitta for me... it's a big fav, mmmmmmmmmm!!!!

What's for dinner tonight?

Bloomin' nowt! Ate too many sweets earlier and have almost run out of calories!

Serves me right, haha.

Go for a jog... that'll earn you some dinner... or you can have my left over calories if you like...

I have eaten a lot already today, i'm pretty full tbh. Think it will be a ham salad sandwich and a yoghurt, or maybe a Galaxy Ripple :p

I'm at work today which always makes eating a sore point! Not much in the way of healthy options, it's not too bad in the week because they'll make me up what I want but on a sunday it's basically just roast, sandwich or a jacket potato. There's a new salad bar which is what I've had the last couple of days but it's not the best option really still, coleslaw, potato salad and tuna pasta! But I couldn't eat literally a bowl of normal plain salad, don't like it that much! I would just take something with me but there's no fridge that I can put it in, can't put anything from outside into their fridges for hygiene reasons. Should have been more organised and eaten at about 11 and then I probably could have held off until I get back at 6!

Fresh pasta and a Dolmio stir in sauce with a big salad for me this evening. My little girls are eating out so i'm just doing something quick for myself.

BBQ again :) but it's at mine so I'm having a big tomato salad (no olive oil....boo) with red onion and cucumber, sweet chilli chicken skewers (made by moi at 120 cals a pop) and either new pot salad made with low fat Mayo or a wholewheat pitta.....I can't decide lol and a baked banana with marshmallow and choc buttons inside for pudding. (bout 150 if you go steady with the good stuff!!)

If there's cals left then I'm gonna steal me a bit of the peppered minute steak my hubs is making :) red meat.......mmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast chicken dinner (my favourite). Going easy on the spuds (done in fry light though so not so bad) and having LOADS of veg (poor hubby lol!)

Bumblebum
x

weight watchers cottage pie, cabbage, carrots, runner beans, 2 roast spuds ( cooking a roast for my 2 boys) and a smidge of gravy, done lots of exercise today so i could have the spuds n gravy lol. :0)

This evening it's jacket potato with beans and salad, then a yoghurt for pud.

Dunno but will almost certainly involve
c h i c k e n

I'm so bored of chicken. I'm worried that I'm gonna sprout feathers........

Have you tried turkey? Or quorn mince/sausages/burgers?

Had a mushroom, onion and chilli omelette last night :)

Probably some combination of cream cheese, celery and wafer thin ham!

Probably berries, an apple and yoghurt to follow.

I've got a real hankerin' for lemon curd lately tho.

Ahhhh LEMON CURD I WANT SOME!! Damn you *shakes fist*

Hahaha sorry! I haven't had it for years, it popped in my head out of nowhere, I think I want something tangy!

I've never had it on Ryvita before, only bread crusts!

It can't be that high in cals tho, can it? I mean compared to 'normal' marmalade etc?

The weight watchers lemon meringue things used to be really zingy an lemony! Haven't seen one in the shops for aaaaages tho :( I wonder if you could make your own with canderel?

I'VE JUST THOUGHT OF THE MOST AMAZING THING ON EARTH!!!!!

WW Lemon and Lime Mousses, 2 for £1 in Sainsburys and they're so f'ing good!! They're like 62 calories and really really zingy. Mmmmm I might go do the 14 mile round trip to Sainsburys now...

Back