What's for dinner tonight?

Salmon, spinach and goats cheese parcels tonight with salad again. Strawberries for pud :)

Sausage casserole and veg= 2 Morrisons eat smart Cumberland sausage (140 cals), 1/2 jar of Homepride Sausage casserole cook in sauce (100 cals) and carrots and green beans (100 cals ) so big plate of yummy food for 340 cals. For treat tonight Cornetto Enigma chocolate variety (180 cals) yum, yum, yum:D

Half a packet Pasta n Sauce tomatoe and herb (221cal) with a load of veg. Hoping I'll be stuffed as I've not had much pasta in the last few weeks and it'll be a shock!! Working 5-11 tonight so got to try and avoid the biscuit temptations!! Eeeeekkkk!

2 lean bacon rashers chopped up with 70g wholewheat pasta and 30g tomato and mascarpone stir in sauce. YUMMY! Haven't had pasta in about 2 weeks!

Chicken breast with salad and a pitta bread (morrisons own value range are only 110 each) so about 350 cals with salad cream.
Another Cornetto Enigma for me tonight as I have 1 left yum yum.

Thai prawn noodle soup. Meant to serve 4 but I split into 3 servings at 493 cals each serving.

Stir fry veg 400g and shiitake mushrooms 200g, cook in fry light. Remove from pan when cooked. 2 tablespoons of thai green curry paste, fry for 1 min. Add 400ml can of light coconut milk and 200ml veg stock. When simmering add 300g fresh noodles and 200g raw prawns. When prawns cooked add the veg back into pan......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 cup of Spaghetti, 180g tesco
meatballs, 250g tomato and herb sauce, handful of fresh basil, handful of green beans. Yum! Plus am addicted to the slim fast chocolate caramel bars which are only 95 cals and taste just like mars bars! So I'm having one of them for dessert.

ooh how was the pizza? i was thinking of doing that myself. i've used pitta breads before but not wraps.

last night i had a veggie burger (155) in a warbutons sandwich thin (100) with some salad. I've never had a veggie burger before but I loved it! And I had sugar free jelly for afters.

Just made this for my lunch, they are amazing! Used 100g of tomato salsa under cheese as it's only 34cals and added mushroom, sweetcorn and onion, delicious ?

I use pittas for pizza too! I might do that tonight actually, I have some mozzarella that needs using!

Amy, how do you make your coleslaw?

Tonight is beef stew (healthified obviously) despite the hot weather! Not the same without dumplings though =( can't wait until I'm maintaining.

Tonight is beef stew (healthified obviously) despite the hot weather! Not the same without dumplings though =( can't wait until I'm maintaining.

I'm debating still making a chicken casserole tonight or tomorrow just because I have all the veg for it so need to use it! I know what you mean though, it is a bit warm for that kind of thing.

leek, ham and mushroom pasta. Serves 2 at 368 cals per serving.

Boil 150g wholemeal pasta. Meanwhile fry 2 garlic cloves, one leek, handful of chestnut mushrooms. When cooked add some pasta water, 70g extra light philadelphia, smoked ham, parmesan, basil. Drain pasta and mix together... mmmmmmmmm

Large salad with chicken breast and new potatoes and salad cream 393 calories. Bit boring I guess but one of my favs and very filling!

Some roast chicken breast and a side salad, with this delicious oil dressing that I have to order from a wholesaler because they don't sell it in the shops!

Back