What's for dinner tonight?

My dinner was so so good tonight - even if I say so myself!! I did something a little like what Lindsey had!

'Fried' (in that spray stuff!) red pepper, yellow pepper, half an onion, 2 mushrooms all together, added some brown pasta (75g pre-cooked weight) and 50g of Philadelphia, some basil and black pepper and mixed it all together. Wouldn't normally put quite so much Philly in but was the end of the pot so thought I'd use it! A HUGE and extremely filling portion for 369 calories!

Then I made a pitta pizza too, though I only ended up eating half of this. I got a wholewheat pitta bread, put it on a baking tray - light layer of chopped tomatoes, add your topping (for me it was red pepper, yellow pepper, onion and mushroom) and then top with your choice of cheese (I chose mozzarella because I LOVE it on pizza and it's better than other cheeses calorie wise). Put in the oven at about 180-200 for 10 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted. A lush and filling pizza for just 242 calories - if you use my toppings anyway.

God I love coleslaw, my big downfall! I will give this a go, thanks:)

I'll be out and about doing late night shopping, so I'll probably grab a subway or something to eat on the bus home, which isn't ideal because I'll be over on carbs. I'm usually under on carbs, so it'll probably bloat me in time for my big date with my boyfriend tomorrow D: but I can't get on the McDonald's UK site to check their menu for salad info or nutrition -.-

Fattack I had a look for you...

Crispy Chicken Salad (no bacon)
270 calories
23g protein, 18g carbs (4g sugar), 12g fat, 4g fibre, 1.2g salt

Grilled Chicken Salad
115 calories
18g protein, 6g carbs (3g sugar), 2g fat, 3g fibre, 0.7g salt

Low Fat Balsamic Dressing
20 calories
3g carbs (3g sugar), 1g fat, 1g salt

Low Fat Caesar Dressing
55 calories
2g protein, 8g carbs (3g sugar), 1g fat, 1g salt

leek, ham and mushroom pasta. Serves 2 at 368 cals per serving.

Boil 150g wholemeal pasta. Meanwhile fry 2 garlic cloves, one leek, handful of chestnut mushrooms. When cooked add some pasta water, 70g extra light philadelphia, smoked ham, parmesan, basil. Drain pasta and mix together... mmmmmmmmm

I loveeeee this meal. How many cals does it work out for u?

That makes 2 servings, but they are small so my OH has some bread with his portion. It works out at around 368 cals per serving.

Tonight was birds eye simply cod in butter sauce at 190 cals per serving and loads of veggies... low meal for weigh in tomorrow... ruined it slightly by finishing with chocolate... doh!!! x

Tonight I have wild sockeye salmon in a lemon, garlic and herb sauce. Huuuuuge salad to go with it. Looking forward to it.

Steamed chicken breast and vegetables =)

Homemade burger made with extra lean mince, chopped onion and herbs, with a burger bun and salad - got the idea from the march Rosemary Conley magazine. Was really nice actually, just ruined my day with a galaxy Easter egg. But tomorrow is a new day and all the chocolate is now gone so no more temptation.

Baked sweet potato, chicken and salad for me

Waitrose luxury seafood entrees and salad here. An absolute favourite :)

Breaded chicken, reduced sugar baked beans, egg and mushrooms.

Back