What's for dinner tonight?

Instead of my fajitas last night, I had a wholemeal pitta bread with hoummous, some couscous, chicken kebab and a huge side salad. Was stuffed! Fajitas tonight :D

I'm having fajitas tonight too, mine are not very low cal though, but I've earnt it in the gym so go me!!! x

well im off to my mums tonight she is having some friends over for a lovely 3 course meal,i have 16 points left from today,plus the 49 allowed for the week so i will be having
prawn cocktail
lamb/pork
jersey potatoes
carrots and turnip mash
green beans
cauli
roast pots
gravy.
all the veg is free so not to bad lol
and for pudding
a very small slice of rhubarb crumble with a spalsh of cream
ohhhhhh im looking forward to this meal tonight.

Char sui pork with flash-fried pak choi.

Looking forward to it :)

Lindsey- mine aren't very low cal either :( the whole thing works out at around 700 calories and that's with just ONE wrap!!! But I do have cheese on mine as well as the sour cream (noticed you used the same one as me today from your diary!!) and am using a LOT of beef so that's probably why! Had to work my bum off for them so they'd better be the best fajitas in the universe.

Last edited:
Mine were awesome, well worth doing body combat for!!!

Mine too! I had wayyy too much for one wrap though so had the rest with my salsa and a bit of Sour Cream as like a salad, it was lovely and so filling :D

Sausage, chips and beans... whoops! Still within calories though so I don't care!

Picked up a stuffed pork joint yesterday so having some of that with lots of vegetables. OH can have some roast potatoes with his too :)

Whole wheat pasta in a cheese sauce with tons of veggies :)

Pizza and salad... also a jacket potato and tuna... trying to use my exercise cals... so gone for a random combo... mmmmmmmmmm

I had brown rice, mixed with dill and a little plain yoghurt, and salted (low sodium type) cod. 2 milk tray choccies and Ben and Jerry's fro-yo for dessert!!!

CHINESE... oops!!!

I've got a cooks range frozen thai red curry at 398 for whole lot, no rice though. May treat myself to an aero yoghurt for dessert.

Probably a ham salad, i'm on a 1200 day today because I have an appointment after work (so no gymming) which means I can only have a 200cal dinner (I'm one of the seemingly rare breed of people who is ravenous in the morning / early afternoon and not really too hungry in the evenings!)

WW 'Count on Us' Sweet & Sour Chicken. Total 1304 calories today, which is a little more than usual.

Courgette pasta made with passatta and courgette, red onion and Garlic with a little cheese sprinkled on top - 280 cals per serving. It's out rosemary Conley mag Mmmmm delicious couldve put couple ww sausages in really as so low cal x

Back