What's for dinner tonight?

I'm back on my lil wagon after a bit of a wonky weekend lol so I'm having pork chop with all the fat chopped off then grilled on my BBQ. Salad an a small portion of new pots.
Might have apple sauce and cheese melted over my chop if I have the cals!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Waitrose chicken tikka masala here tonight.....and I will gaze lustfully at the naan bread but won't touch!!:D

Hehe nothing for tea tonight as I may have got a bit carried away with cake earlier on........;) still under cals tho!!! Just!!!

I had LUSH beef fajitas tonight!

I am having salmon with write and wild rice, asparagus and some fine green beans yum yum

I had chicken wrapped in proscuttio ham and stuffed with garlic, el laughing cow cheese, garlic and leeks with my mustard mash and broccoli and asparagus.
It was YUMZA! :)

I had chicken wrapped in proscuttio ham and stuffed with garlic, el laughing cow cheese, garlic and leeks with my mustard mash and broccoli and asparagus.
It was YUMZA! :)

That sounds sooo good, I may have to try it. How did you make your mash?

Trixtabella said:
That sounds sooo good, I may have to try it. How did you make your mash?

It's so easy! I boil up new potatoes in their skins, drain, add two tablespoons of quark and 2 tsp low fat spread. Also 2 tsp mustard. Mash it all together, taste, and add salt and pepper if you fancy it.
It tastes absolutely lovely!
xx

It's so easy! I boil up new potatoes in their skins, drain, add two tablespoons of quark and 2 tsp low fat spread. Also 2 tsp mustard. Mash it all together, taste, and add salt and pepper if you fancy it.
It tastes absolutely lovely!
xx

I am going to have to give this a try at the weekend. Thanks for that.

I'm excited for tea tomorrow - tagliatelle with smoked salmon, spring onions and light philly with chives. Oh yes!!! Comes in at 462 for a portion which is insane considering how indulgent it tastes!

Tonight im having

M&S Caramalised onion and mushroom pie - 285
Broccoli - 30

Amazinggggg

Back