What's for dinner tonight?

xsarahx said:
I had a lovely homemade pizza using the square wrap, sweet chilli Philadelphia, ww sausages, sun dried tomatoes and rocket salad.

This sounds lush. I may give it a go.

I'm having chicken with garlic an mushrooms, new pots an veggies. Mmmm I'm soooooooo hungry!! An I'm having carte d'or rum raisib ice cream after with an oyster wafer Thingy ;) comes in well under 200 cals!!! Yum yum.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enchilidas! Made with cheese! Yes!

(Half fat of course, even on 'days off' it appears I can't change these healthy habits!)

Chicken tikka masala (asda good for you jar) with brown rice:)

uoyevoli said:
Urid dal and basmati rice

I'm being nosey, what is urid dal? :)

It's my Mums birthday, so I made everyone chicken (which was sliced open, spread with garlic philly & then wrapped in bacon) with basil & tomatoes, homemade chips and potato salad (mums favourite, I didn't have any though) and there is a SW scanbran curly wurly cake for afters.

Dishes now... eurgh!

Auburn said:
I'm being nosey, what is urid dal? :)

It's my Mums birthday, so I made everyone chicken (which was sliced open, spread with garlic philly & then wrapped in bacon) with basil & tomatoes, homemade chips and potato salad (mums favourite, I didn't have any though) and there is a SW scanbran curly wurly cake for afters.

Dishes now... eurgh!

It's small white lentils :)

I'm so excited about my tea! At Nandos I usually have the mushroom and halloumi burger so I am making myself one tonight! For the small total of 361 calories I am
Having...

A seeded bread roll which I will toast, with a grilled large flat mushroom and 30g of healthy choice halloumi cheese which I'll also grill. I'm having butternut squash, mixed veg and salad on the side.

Wetherspoons for me so one of my usual 3 choices (I'm sure some of you can relate) - Sweet Chilli Noodles, Chicken breast wrap or Lasagne if I have enough cals!

Tonight I had turkey escalope in a chilli herb crust (homemade) with sweet potato wedges, roast parsnips and peas. Was soooo good!

^^ sounds delicious CarolineG :D

I attempted a Quesedilla... Had some chicken, onion and peppers, dry fried in spices and mixed in some Uncle Ben's (cos Jenny can't do rice lol) Mexican Rice. Spread a wrap with grated cheese and smushed it all together, grilled....

O

M

G

I love that I can eat what I want!! It came to I think 545 calories but BY GOD it was worth it!!! x

^^ sounds delicious CarolineG :D

I attempted a Quesedilla... Had some chicken, onion and peppers, dry fried in spices and mixed in some Uncle Ben's (cos Jenny can't do rice lol) Mexican Rice. Spread a wrap with grated cheese and smushed it all together, grilled....

O

M

G

I love that I can eat what I want!! It came to I think 545 calories but BY GOD it was worth it!!! x

Sounds AMAZING!!!! :D

Had Ham, Egg and Chips in the end. Left half the chips and feel stuffed. I am so rubbish at eating out these days :( I wish I could just have a kiddie portion...

Had Ham, Egg and Chips in the end. Left half the chips and feel stuffed. I am so rubbish at eating out these days :( I wish I could just have a kiddie portion...

Ham egg and chips sounds lovely. I know what you mean about wanting smaller portions though, at least it means our tums are shrinking!!! :)

Back