What's for dinner tonight?

Tonight I'm having.... TACOS!!!! This excites me a little bit haha I've been meaning to get taco shells for like a week and then realised that we have some in our pantry/larder thing whatever it's called! I LOVE mexican food and think I've come up with a recipe to keep them relatively healthy so I'm looking forward to it!

Ham egg and chips sounds lovely. I know what you mean about wanting smaller portions though, at least it means our tums are shrinking!!! :)

It was really nice and the full portion only came to around 680 cals, although I didn't eat all of it. It's nice to have a treat sometimes :)

Caroline I watch your Mexican Ideas with interest as I love Mexican food. I always assumed it was soooo calorific but you inspired me to make enchilidas the other day and I was surprised by how low it was. Yum :)

I am having sausages, rustic oven chips, beans and a fried egg.

I am so looking forward to it!!

Bacon n potato crunchies, fried egg yolk in 1cal spray n beans :D mmmm

I luv a good old kiddies meal x

xkimmyx
14lbs gone - 71lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Chilli an rice made with sweetcorn for meeeeeeee coz I don't really like beans. An as I'm the head chef I can have what I like :) husbands half has a Mexican three bean mix in tho so he best sleep downstairs!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm I had turkey steak roasted with garlic and thyme, parmentier 'style' (no pancetta lol) potatoes and broccoli :) was yummy!!

When I'm being good I only ever seem to eat 1 of 4 things for dinner. I cook a big batch of each and freeze. Them into portions for me and the bf ever 3 weeks or so.

Rogan josh with extra onion, peas, mushrooms and chicken, normally eat it with rice cooked with peas and broccoli on the side.

Chilli con carne with extra lean mince lots of onions chopped tomatoes and kidney beans. Have it with rice and peas with broccoli same as the rogan. Normally a sprinkle of extra mature low fat cheese too xD

Spag bol with extra lean mince tons of mushrooms, onions and chopped tomatoes. Have it with pasta and broccoli. Sprinkle of cheese again ontop.

Low fat cumberland sausages roasted with onions and mushrooms and mash. Again broccoli, peas and carrots this time topped with onion gravy. Theres normally a sprinkle of low fat extra mature cheese in the mash too xD

So as you can see we are onion, mushroom, peas and broccoli mad! I would like to add more meals to my list but my bf is a very fussy eater. The portions are small btw, the added veg and veg on the side turn a meal that would barely fill a third of the plate into a full plate meal xD

Boring chicken wedges an salad. Might go waaaaaaay out there an have a dab of BBQ sauce for my wedges :) it's been a long day!!

What's for tea ladies? For me it's Tesco low cal Cumberland sausages, mash made with skimmed milk and veggies. Wholesome stuff :)

Im gonna have a square wrap pizza.

Warburtons square wrap spread with dolmio stir in sauce.
Mushrooms, sweet peppers and low fat mozarella. Can't decide whether or not to have tuna??? :)

Quiche with chips, beans and salad later...lovely comfort food ;)

Back