Whats for dinner tonight!

i just had sw meatballs with sw wedges seasoned with garlic and chilli yum :D and sugar free jelly and a squirt of cream was yummy :D

Me and my OH have had lamb leg steaks, salad and jacket potato (HEB) and cheese (HEA)

We are at the gym tonight so need a good feed before smashing the cardio and weights for 2 hours.

I'm on EE today, and have just had dry-fried salmon with broccoli and cauliflower and new potatoes.

The new potatoes had 114g (2x HEb) philly light and 4tblsp l/f caesar dressing (2 syns) stirred into them. Me and OH have half each though so i only had 1 HEb and 1 syn :) Was HUGGGGGGEEEE and yummy :D

Oooh, do you cook that in a casserole dish or something? Sounds nice. And did I hear you can do the same with lemonade? I can't wait to try this!

I cooked mine in my slow cooker that i given to me as i wanted to try it out. it tasted lovley, ive heard of cooking it in diet lilt so i guess lemonade would work too. but il deff be using the old slow cooker alot now lol :)

I had a mixed rice dish of, Beef diced (from yesterdays roast) with peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic, soy sauce and a jacket potatoe..with cream cheese on.

Was lovely and so easy :)

Debbywebby i LOVE Chinese pears!!! :)

Lots of yummy teas going on tonight

We've had Pork Chop and homemade ratatouille. For dessert i had a onrange and choc mullerlight (blummin gorgeous) and i've just snacked on Pineapple and Cheese (hea)

Just about to have my hifi bar now too.

Was a bit stuck this evening, so i made a very last minute quiche like thing..

chicken, garlic, peppers and red onion, 3 eggs, 1 500g pot of very low fat nat yog, table spoon of morrisons diet less than 1% cottage cheese and chive, and weighed out 4x 28g of cheese, so cut into 4 quaters is a HEA box for each quater, had with beans and sw chips!

xxxxxxxxxx

Ive just had :

Two chicken breasts oven baked in tomato and basil, finshed of on top with light philly with garlic & herbs. On a bed of med roasted vegs. Pudding consisted of fresh pineapple and muller choc sprinkles.

Lovely Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Phil x

i need ideas for tonight!!!

something quick and light!

Back